JW Apologists please tell me where your God was when .....

by wobble 154 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Snowbird,

On what is your trust based ?

Love

Wobble

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

The Nanjing invasion by The Japanese army throws up some staggering examples of mankind's evil , the mass rapes and bayoneting of babies, murder of pregnant women and nurses , wonder what God was thinking watching the fun and games?

• Twitch
    Twitch

The first human pair was created in His image - we were not!

So why do we have to pay for their mistake?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Dear Wobble: Revelation 22:20 He who testifies to all these things says it again: "I'm on my way! I'll be there soon!" MSG

Meaningless words to many, I know, but aren't words all any of us have?

Twitch: The first pair failed to measure up to His image; like parents, like children.

Sylvia

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the design for A&E clearly shows that there was a flaw at the outset, and the ludicrous command to abstain from the forbidden fruit was odds on to fail, the ever used example of telling a kid not to eat from the box of candy is completely apt, the kid will eat from the candy box 100 times out of a hundred , a 1000 times out of a 1000 a million times over, the command to abstain was a sure as any other example to fail, so why give the stupid command

• snowbird
    snowbird

Because they could have obeyed it!!!

We can't possibly measure up, yet some of us try.

How much more A & E!

Still, I believe redemption awaits them, also.

What an awesome God!

Sylvia

• Twitch
    Twitch

The first pair failed to measure up to His image; like parents, like children.

Well, I wouldn't want my children to pay for my mistakes; that's my "cross to bear". I would think it fair to teach them as best I can and hope they learn from their own mistakes, not mine.

But then again, I'm not a deity,...;)

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Well, I wouldn't want my children to pay for my mistakes;

Yet, they do.

Sylvia

• wobble
    wobble

So this awesome god is going to do something in the future ?

Sylvia, I ask you again, on what is your trust based ?

Love

Wobble

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

why did he make it so easy to fail? at least make a harder task? also they had no concept of the repercussion, it was a dumb ass command , a stupid tale from an antiquated book passed from umpteenth generations, it's as if he wanted them to fail, in that case why all the bullshit for them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit