Song Book changes - the 'real' reason behind them - EYE OPENING

by EndofMysteries 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

A religion that changes the tenor of their teachings so much that they have to have 3 songbooks in 40 years should set off red lights.

I grew to hate the lyrics the longer I was imprisoned by this sickness. Here they aren't even trying to be subtle.

There are moments where I wonder if the new Governing Body 2.0 is colassally stupid. I mean, just plain cynical, stupid, and in love with the smell of their own shit.

They certainly think so little of their flocks intelligence that they make these "changes". Morons ruling the blind.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah it is sickening JW now worship the faithful slave in their songs. The GB are turning their brains into mush.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

ARE YOU SERIOUS????

Old book - "In his place each one be heeding, what Christ Jesus has to say" - NEW ONE -> "Stay alert to Christ's direction, Through his faithful slave today, heed the counsel of the older men"

ARE YOU SERIOUS????

• dinah
    dinah

I agree with Void. F*ucktards.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

End of Mysteries said:

Old book - "In his place each one be heeding, what Christ Jesus has to say" - NEW ONE -> "Stay alert to Christ's direction, Through his faithful slave today, heed the counsel of the older men"

Oh man oh man oh man... (well, yes, MEN, I guess, literally!) You are right. This is huge.

I would love to see a list of all the changes. Thank you for this thread.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I just pulled out the song books and WOW!! That is petty clear cut. I had to show my husband, who was pretty shocked as well.

Thanks for sharing.

• dinah
    dinah

A songbook will end up f'ing them in the end? *pun ended*

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Will Preach whatever they are told to Preach..

And..

Sing whatever they are told to Sing..

The WBT$ GB is the Mediator..

For the RF Jehovah`s Witness..

The WBT$ GB has decided..

Jehovah`s Witness`s will sing songs..

In Praise of the WBT$ GB..

How many Jehovah`s Witness`s,wil dare refuse?

...................... ...OUTLAW

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I was looking through the new song book. And I really don't care for the changes. And some of the better songs they took out. And the ones I can't stand like "House to House" is still there.

• LucyA
    LucyA

Anyone have a scan so I can take a look?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit