Just got ahold of "secret elders meetings" notes.

by aquagirl 71 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Consult a lawyer. If you are in the USA it should be possible to find one that will give a free consult. I know a couple I could ask, PM me if you want. I think the big question will be how you came by the info. If you found a box full of paper in your parent's basement, the problems may will reside with whoever took the notes. If you stole it out of the KH, you're in trouble.

I agree, it would really make a case against how the WTBS does things.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

yes...i hear the WT has good lawyers

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm bumpin' this thread 'cause I don't want to miss any of the secret stuff and the reactions that will follow when it's shared.

lisa

• four candles
    four candles

He he...we're all a bit nosy!!!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Scan the originals, remove names & addresses with MS paint & upload!

• moshe
    moshe

I might be in the minority, but anything dealing with a personal meeting feels just like snooping in on a private phone conversation. Most of us, I would hope are above doing that. I did call an inactive sister after I was out and told her that it was her bro-inlaw who wrote the letter to the Society 10 years before, that ratted her out and started the wheels rolling that resulted in her being df'd for a year. I felt that she needed to know that information, as I was on the committee that Df'd her. All the other stuff I knew about is just water under the bridge.

• hubert
    hubert

Moshe, wouldn't this stuff be useful (without incriminating or exposing anyone) to show potential converts or worldly people exactly what happens behind the closed doors of a judicial meeting?

This is what I'm thinking.

Hubert

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good find.

S

• freetosee
    freetosee

I hope you are able to forward the infos to the individuals. what legal action will they take?

will the elder you got the notes from not miss his files? will they be able to find out it was you?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Personal notes should have been destroyed two years ago. All elders were asked to sign a document to say thaey had no personal notes, so what you have is really difficult to get hold off these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit