Just got ahold of "secret elders meetings" notes.

by aquagirl 71 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Cant say how,but I am in possession of about 10 years worth of elders meetings notes.Financial info,personal lists,signed letters etc.Disfellowshipping meeting minutes,the works.It is UNBELIEVEABLE.Some of the note are "investigate so and so,she was seen at a movie,talk to sister so and so about her weight,investigate the matter between so and so and so and so etc. Letters from circuit servant visits w/recommendatons.Anyone got any ideas?There are even minutes of a meeting in which some of the elders "had words"...All in glorious initialed and signed paper.Numbers,names,contributions..What should I do with this "blessing from hohoba?"lol

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Get a scaner, then UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD...DID I SAY UPLOAD?

Upload the juiciest ones first.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I hope that you did not commit burglary.

• hubert
    hubert

Barbara Anderson, where are you??????

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Make copies and send them to the people who were spoken about in the meetings. They should be entitled to a copy.

W

• notewe
    notewe

Obviously please don't give away any innocent people's names...black those out!

• hubert
    hubert

Black those out in the post, not on the original papers.

Hubert

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

You know, so many elders keep personal notes. They are the most damning things. Elders who write notes to remind themselves to counsel a sister on their appearance or odor, which brother to blackball.

That could potentially be helpful in helping others to see that dark, sadistic side of some elders. (I never kept notes like that.

AllTimeJeff, of the non note taking elder class

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Really? Where should I post them,and is there any danger of reprecussion to me?Id love to let everyone see this crap.Its like a soap opera...I was stunned even tho I know what a bunch of nut cases they are.The financial stuff is interesting too....I like the idea of sending anonymous copies to mentioned folks too..Hmmm....

• restrangled
    restrangled

In order to protect your self and those involved, make copies and then "redact" names, dates, and addresses if you are going to post this stuff.

Once that is accomplished, you should feel free to upload and post away.

There is a certain type of tape available to cover over incriminating information...lawyer's offices use it all the time.....Use it on the copies...keep your originals safely away.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit