Just got ahold of "secret elders meetings" notes.

by aquagirl 71 Replies latest jw friends

• life is to short
    life is to short

Contact Barbara at AndersonsInfo she would know what to do and how to do it the right way. She is a great lady.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Reading the many experiences people have posted online, it is doubtful that anyone could positively identify these notes as their own personal experience if the names and locations are left out. In fact, I would suspect dozens and dozens of people to read these documents and think that they apply to themselves, which is telling. The org has so much control that there are only a few handful of unique JCs and other elders' meetings repeated over and over thousands of times. You have your fornication JC, your adultery JC, your drunkenness JC, your apostate JC, etc. and they all run pretty much the same way.

Even your bodies of elders are all fit into a similar pattern. The a-hole know-it-all, the butt-kisser, the old old dotard, the lifelong pioneer/janitor/Gilligan type, etc.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Calvin dancing recklessly at a rock concert

i would buy that t-shirt

btw... someone ELSE had to be
    at that event to rat him out

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Attention, original poster. Is it Aquagirl?

Barb Anderson replied, via email to me, that she sent you a PM (private message). Since our forum is only a year old Simon still doesn't have that working completely where it displayes a different colored "opened" envelope in the upper right corner of your screen.

Simply click on the closed white envelope (next to the Logout icon) and that should get you to any PMs that you have.

Have fun.

Len

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Somewhere in scriptures it says

There is nothing hidden that will not be brought to light

and something about 'shouting it from the roof tops'.

Cameo hands Georgiegirl the megaphone.

The world needs to see the dirty politics in this crooked religion business.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Many of these harassing things that were done were not for the betterment or "correction" of the congregants.

MONEY and GIFTS made these things go away.

That's how it was done. These things were the ace in the hole to get more MONEY.

You take a person who is brainwashed and loves their family...they get DF'd for something....they get kicked out for awhile...enough to stress them and cause great sorrow through family estrangement.....

Then one day a couple of elders visit you, and to see how truly repentant you are, they take you out and show you a piece of property they need for a KH. One of those elders knows your financial situation and what you are able to contribute.

You want your family back?

YOU PAY.

(Money changed hands, no KH ever materialized!)

• restrangled
    restrangled

As a victim of the dirty politics of elders and the humiliation endured, personally, I wouldn't mind if this info went public as long as all names, dates and locations were not posted. Even some of the most dastardly details could be eliminated. I would be more interested in the elders discussions and notes as to how they came to their conclusions, IE: thought process, not the details of the accused.

Until, anyone goes through a JC....they will never know what is involved. So many were high and mighty until their turn in front of the judge and jury in the KH. I personally don't know of anyone who ever went through it and stayed in.

It is a horrible, humiliating, and disgusting experience.

r.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Just throw all my records away as if I didn't even exist..LOL

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

Send it to Randy, I,m sure he can do a lot with it

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I forgot to thank you all for hooking me up with Barbara.She is a firecracker,and I cant wait to meet her in person.She helped me a lot.You guys rock...Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit