Farewell to all

by Amazing 99 Replies latest jw friends

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

We hereby refuse to accept your resignation, but instead grant a much deserved sabbatical, the length of which will be of your own choosing!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

MadA,

What a delightful icon you have chosen. Rather reminds me of Bro. Merry, a CO I knew some years ago. He was so aloof that I am sure that had a passing Polaris missile crossed his path, it would leave it only a faintly bored look.

As for Amazing, I am sure that in time when a few wounds heal, he will be posting again. I for one hope so.

Best regards - HS

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Ah-h-h-h Amazing. So sorry you feel you must leave. When I first started "lurking", your posts were the ones I looked for. Thank you for those posts and hope you'll "pop" in now and then. Take care. {{{HUGS}}}

Trot
    Edited for spelling

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

HS:

I can't recall any COs who were as dense as you, or lacked a sense of humor as much as you, so I'll leave you to set your own standards for such.

<shit-eating grin> (Posted so dumbass knows.)

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Amazing

Your insightful and intelligent posts were very much appreciated. I will miss them. Best wishes to you and your family

FreeFallin

• ladonna
    ladonna

Amazing,

I have emailed you privately. Thankyou for your post.

Ana

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

MadA,

I can't recall any COs who were as dense as you, or lacked a sense of humor as much as you, so I'll leave you to set your own standards for such.

You really are quite the fool are you not!

My post was made in good spirit and good faith. Your reply was commensurate with your customary foul spirit, which would seem to require a cage and a trainer to be of much use to the human race.

As for my mental density, I will match my Degrees in English and History, with your degree in breeding tape-worms anytime.

Good day - HS

Malice drinks one half of its own poison. Seneca

PS - Are you also UncleJimbo? It certainly sounds as if you were spawned by the same womb.

• Julie
    Julie

Hi Amazing,

I saw that Apology post to me got 571 hits I am pretty sure a lot of people saw it.

Good luck in your journey, where ever it takes you.

Julie

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

teejay wrote:

For crying out loud...

I hope you at least lurk so that you can see AMNESIAN's response…

Alas, it would seem Amazing’s interest and appreciation are limited to comments and responses from only those of the JWD female population who tend mostly to share his same lens prescription and tint preference---at least in the matter of viewing “elders vs. ‘average non-elder JW publisher’ culpability.”

For those few, however, who may harbor some residual interest in or, at least, curiosity (and who can stand remaining in attendance on JWD until then!), I am still impelled, as promised, to have my own final say---for the time foreseeable anyway---, by Monday (Tuesday, latest) on the bristling topic Brother Amazing submitted for discussion way back on December 22.

…to your three (or was it four) threads.
    Actually, it was 7, last count---not including this “final farewell.” (Which is why I’ve concluded that one additional post from me toward our discussion cannot be considered bloodlust with, I think the expression was, …uh, …“whipping boy” as its aim. Wild accusations aside, the Herculean level of restraint I have demonstrated over the past 10 days should confirm “whipping” is not my style. Of course, if it were, rest assured I could manage a much, much more effectual performance than the piddling one of which I’ve been unfairly accused)

At any rate, teejay, among other good folk, has appropriately added:

Good luck, Amazing.
    Make that a double. Godspeed, my brother, until your return---and even thereafter.

-AMNESIAN

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Goodbye!! Goodbye!!....
    Amnesian posts....
    Oh shit, now hes getting off the train again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit