What JW catch phrase DRIVES YOU NUTS!!!!

by megaflower 221 Replies latest jw friends

• agent zero
    agent zero

oh and "progressing spiritually" because it always implies climbing the status ladder

"reaching out" too

• dissed
    dissed

If you are standing still, then you are falling behind.

Considering all the new light, that is probably a true statement in the WTS

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

Mental regulating

heavy petting

faithful and discreet slave

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Every time Satan invades my thinking and I entertain the idea of going back to the Hall, all that needs to happen is to hear a Watchtower study and listen to all these lame brains using the same words over and over in their comments like: ( I “appreciated” this or that shit, every single one of them say it but the very young ones ) Jehovah / organization” wants us to be happy, (If you have your Kingdom Ministry inserts handy) the judicial committee of blah blah congregation has disfellowshiped brother human being, We are having a elders meeting after the meeting tonight” And last if not least hearing people clap after a public talk that always bugged the shit out of me; like I am sure the crowds gathered pon the mount of olives clapped, what a bunch of zipper heads.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

SUCH a good Watchtower/article.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

"This assembly was the best one yet. I feel so refreshed."

Even when I belived it all I could ever think in my head was, "IT WAS THE SAME THING AS LAST YEAR! YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

When asked how a friend I'd not seen in months was, the answer was, "Oh, he's still inactive." I said, "Well, put a new battery in him and turn him on a gain." then, "I MEANT HOW IS HE DOING AS A PERSON, PHYSICALLY AND FINANCIALLY." Twits. W.Once

• Balsam
    Balsam

"THE TRUTH" as though there is no other kind of truth.

"those WORLDLY PEOPLE" - like there is something special about the JW who says that.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I don't know exactly why, but I hate hearing "our rich spiritual heritage".

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

"Im so proud of you"

Of what? answering? Reaaaaly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit