What JW catch phrase DRIVES YOU NUTS!!!!

by megaflower 221 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon Morley
  • Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

during a prayer: "....keep us in your care and keeping..."

• metatron
    metatron

My favorite used to be the misuse of the word, "certainly". Basically, they used it to mean "something we're not certain about but we want you to be convinced of anyway" - as in "Certainly, the end is close".

Another is the misuse of "suggestion". Evidently, they do not know or truthfully, care that it does not mean "a direct command or order".

metatron

• megaflower
    megaflower

We need the New System.

Jehovah will provide

Great responses.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Happifying.

W

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

wow, there are so many...

whenever you hear the phrase "new arrangement" you can be sure that someone is getting ripped off somewhere

"spiritual food at the proper time" means that they are printing up a rehash of some worn out "light"

"new light" means they got caught in a lie and are twisting out of it

there are so many...

• dissed
    dissed

Afte an Elder was convicted of murdering his wife in Murrieta, CA, several JW's on a blog mentioned, the JW's are 'just imperfect humans' like anyone else.

Following that reasoning, you would have to label Hitler, 'just an imperfect human' for murdering 7 million Jews.

Funny, the Cathoilic Church made such a claim about the child molesting priests, and were condemned by the WTS for just that statement.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

inculcate....gives me the heebie jeebies

• sspo
    sspo

Satan is working overtime breaking up families!

• Opus92
    Opus92

I can't stand hearing how Jehovah's Witnesses are "God's chosen people" and "no part of this world" -- except when the sh*t hits the fan and one ends up in the newspaper being charged for something. Then they're just "imperfect humans".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit