What JW catch phrase DRIVES YOU NUTS!!!!

by megaflower 221 Replies latest jw friends

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

........and why did we have to remain standing for announcements after the song? Control!!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

AWOL..when the chairman said you may remain standing for the accounts report, did you ever see anyone actually take the option to sit? None for me.

It's the privilege of the Xxxxxx group to clean the Kingdom Hall...

...can you reach out for more service privileges and join the list of auxiliary pioneers...and attend the pioneer meeting during the CO's visit next month?

• haboob48
    haboob48

assembly talks..................."Brothers and sisters, don't WE just love Jehovahs arrangement?..........(I thnk I just threw up in my mouth a little)

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

"In actuality."

I'm pretty sure we already have a word for that expression: "actually". Or "really". Or "in fact". I mean, seriously, who talks like that besides Witnesses?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Already said but

True Christians would..... (what ever they want to guilt you to do or not do with no Bibical reason)

• d
    d

I liked your comment brother d. That to me felt like they were talking down to me.Hello I am not 5

did anybody else experience this?

• prologos
    prologos

appreciate

• likeabird
    likeabird

I agree with you d. I would hate it when people did that.

Especially as I hated commenting in the first place it was like they were rubbing in the fact I rarely commented. They really know how to insult people or make them feel small.

Even worse was when they would come up to you with a cheesy smile, rub you on your arm (ugh), and say in a puppy voice "Oh, I really liked your comment bro/sis x". (Yeah, right! All I said was Jesus is king. Quite the happifying comment!)

• d
    d

gathering for spirtual food.

You young ones our their.

after the meeting their will be some eats and refreshments

my question is who really talks like this in the real world?

• d
    d

Do you have the bibles hope?

That book never really gave me a lot of hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit