What JW catch phrase DRIVES YOU NUTS!!!!

by megaflower 221 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Uhhh, mine's a bit looong... The flagrant hypocrisy wherein they'll read a scripture that they are CLEARLY disobeying, then yammer about the ways in which they are 'fulfilling' it...

If one watches the 'pre-1975' videos on YouTube, you'll see the clearest demonstration of this behavior pattern... In Fred Franz' speeches about 1975, the bald-faced hypocrite quotes the scripture that goes "Neither do the angels in heaven know, neither does the Son know, but only the Father knows the day and hour [of the start of 'Armageddon']"... THEN the knucklehead charges right out in front of "Jehohva/EL" and pontificates on the date of 1975 - and has the unmitigated BAL - er, GALL - to predict Autumn of 1975!!! !!!

That always PISSED ME OFF!! Zid
    jk

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

lol at ziddina,

sooooo true!

The Oracle

• flipper
    flipper

" The elders are just imperfect ". ( But rank and file witnesses brought before judicioal committees are sinful. ) Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

" Oh well, it's just NEW LIGHT ". Makes me nauseous even writing this. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Girlie
    Girlie

can you do more?

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Welcome to the Service Meeting

• littlebird
    littlebird

Hi monkeyman,

It was said to me verbally, more than once. Im at work so Ill have to see if I can find a direct quote, but here is something similar.

1981 "We all need help to understand the Bible, and we cannot find the
    scriptural guidance we need outside the 'faithful and discreet slave'
    organization.'" (Watchtower, February 15, 1981, p.19)

• Altar ego
    Altar ego

(...) but he/she doesn't love Jehovah.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Any sentence starting with "the society".

• Quandry
    Quandry

Brothers and sisters, do we not.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit