What JW catch phrase DRIVES YOU NUTS!!!!

by megaflower 221 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

Calling themselves "publisher/s of the Good News" when they know nothing of the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms.

Sure it can be found in their publications if you dig deep, hard and long. Only it is not on their lips nor in their hearts. Even worse - there is nothing they secretly hate and fear more.

How odd then that more than half their own Bible's roughly 152 references to "Good News" are by Paul.

How odd that Paul never once referred to "Kingdom" and "Good News" in the same sentence.

• fedup
    fedup

The CO said we can't do...

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

oldies but goodies

in the 1960's and 70's "armegeddon is around the corner"

in the 1980's "armegeddon is starring us inthe face"

• Gefangene
    Gefangene

'spiritually weak'

'we missed you at the meeting'

'banquet of spiritual food'

'body of elders'

'don't be critical of the elders'

'we want to serve Jehovah, yes brothers, we want to to our utmost' (The 'yes brothers' being used to switch to higher and higher gears of brainwash-levels)

• harleybear
    harleybear

My all time favorite is one smarmy faced do gooder comes up to you with hands clutched in front of them an says "how are you dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooing" doing goes on forever. How am I doing??? Damn great now that I don't have anything to do with you wack jobs.

• harleybear
    harleybear

Loved Dagney"s "worldly"" yep but we called them " globe heads. " Pissed the elders off big time. What fun

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

"safe under Jehovah's umbrella"

The mental picture is quite funny, though.

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

"What do you think, was it created or did it come about by chance?"

NIETHER! Way to limit the options so that natural selection isn't one of them.

Pretty much all other anti-evolutionary statements piss me off not because they're bashing or misrepresenting it, but because that is the only info and viewpoint on evolution that witnesses are getting. They're not hearing the other side of the coin.

Nose

• dmouse
    dmouse

'Prepare a meal' instead of make dinner

But, like others have said, what DRIVES ME NUTS is any variation on 'Is he/she in the truth'

• d
    d

"Wait till past the bloom of youth" excuse my language but what the hell does that mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit