What JW catch phrase DRIVES YOU NUTS!!!!

by megaflower 221 Replies latest jw friends

• nochoice
    nochoice

"There will be plenty of time in the new system for ___________ " Rest - Play - Recreation - Dancing - Golfing - etc. Basically anything you like to do but don't have time to do or cannot afford to do. The worst one:

Tired now? Keep persevering. There will be plenty of time in the new system to rest!

Yeah, when I am dead!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Just following on from brother/sister so and so's comment...

• nochoice
    nochoice

Just following on from brother/sister so and so's comment...

YES!! Or in my hall, "in harmony with brother so and so's comment ..."

Always gotta make sure the prior brother or sister does not think you're tyring to one-up them when you append to their thought!

• d
    d

Joy in the service of Jehovah.

• Comatose
    Comatose

"Jehovah is moving me to do xxxx"

So they are so close to god that he "moves them" personally. Practically talks to them...

• label licker
    label licker

We shouldn't be so dogmatic over the scriptures

Don't be critical or negative of your brothers or sisters. One day we may all be in prison and have to wear the other persons underwear

AAA Available after armegedon. (can't spell Harmegedon?)

Through your reigning son, Christ Jesus>right after a prayer I asked now that Jesus is up in heaven is his name still Jesus and I was told by an elder no. He's now Michael. Then why don't we say through your reigning son, Michael?????

Be in suggestion oops! I meant be in subjection

We look forward to the Cicuit Overseers visit next week A whole week of exiteing funfilled activities where you will have the oppurtunity to put your name down to host a meal or take them on your studies.

• never a jw
    never a jw

"It's a privilege", "Los privilegios" referring to cleaning the toilets or just about any chore, position or responsibility. I am not quite sure about the wording in English because I have always attended meetings in Spanish.

"The Truth" annoys the hell out of me but also brings the sardonic smile of someone who knows better.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Rejoice...is that a normal conversational word?

I haven't heard, Armegeddon is right around the corner, for several decades, thank goodness. Because it does drive me nuts!

Just Lois

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Also, Listen, Obey and get screwed, I mean used, I mean Blessed. This is 2013. Who but some fananical group would string those words together and think they made sense. OK, for them, cents.

Just Lois

• nochoice
    nochoice

Also, Listen, Obey and get screwed

Damn it Superman, how do you expect me to sing this song again in the hall without laughing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit