My Wife is demanding that I stop coming to this board.

by garyneal 160 Replies latest social family

• oldflame
    oldflame

Hey ! You guys calling this mans wife a bitch is unexcuseable. Did you not read his words saying that he loves his wife ? No matter what the issue is of the matter out of respect for this man don't call his wife names like that. What if his wife decided to come here just to see what it is that he is involved in and reads you guys calling her a bitch ?

Keep it cool here and keep it right and have some respect for others ! Hopefully the moderators will delete those threads with such filth in them !

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If it has feathers, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a bitch.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Sounds like my ex wife.

my point of veiw was never right, never considered, and my needs were unimportant.

i was tag team dad when i got home and a paycheck.

i left

Oz

• boyzone
    boyzone

Nathan

Unhelpful man, unhelpful

• nelly136
    nelly136

out of curiosity , how many hours combined does your 3 yr old(?) have to spend in the kh and church a week?

• Heaven
    Heaven

garyneal.... there is nothing wrong with you coming to JWN unless it is interferring with your responsibilities.

My recommendation to you is that the 2 of you go for marriage counselling. Tell her you will stop coming here if she agrees to go. I highly recommend getting a counsellor who specializes in mind control.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Don't make stopping coming here as part of a deal. This site is a valuable source for you, in dealing w jws. While it may be a kind of addiction, it's not a harmful one, if you don't let it take you away from things that you need to do. Being a jw however, takes the person out of reality, 24/7, like crack does.

S

• Heaven
    Heaven

Satanus, not to worry. She won't go for the counselling.

• Hiding Questioner
    Hiding Questioner

I hope all of you don't view this as a hijack of this tread but I must comment on....

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

You said it very precisely...just tell her that you respect her decision to stay in the organization but she should

respect yours to follow this website. Fair is fair. JW's always pat themselves on the back for their "tolerance."

It's about time they live up to that. I was raised as a JW so I can speak to this quite well. Good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit