What accusations do you have about us JWs? AND what group are YOU a part of?

by theMadJW 282 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWoods
    JWoods
    If you're still in, then there's no way in heck I should've been disfellowshipped. Maybe I should write to Bethel, see what they say. Might be fun.

For even more fun, let's have MadJW himself write to bethel, give them his correct ID, and express the thought that he has published on a website saying they are NOT the FDS -

then, come back here and post a verifiable response from them.

Ya - shoor.

• Chalam
    Chalam

What accusations do you have about us JWs?

Mark 7:6-13 (New Century Version)

6 Jesus answered, "Isaiah was right when he spoke about you hypocrites. He wrote,
    'These people show honor to me with words,
    but their hearts are far from me.
    7 Their worship of me is worthless.
    The things they teach are nothing but human rules.' — Isaiah 29:13 8 You have stopped following the commands of God, and you follow only human teachings."

9 Then Jesus said to them, "You cleverly ignore the commands of God so you can follow your own teachings. 10 Moses said, 'Honor your father and your mother,' and 'Anyone who says cruel things to his father or mother must be put to death.' 11 But you say a person can tell his father or mother, 'I have something I could use to help you, but it is Corban—a gift to God.' 12 You no longer let that person use that money for his father or his mother. 13 By your own rules, which you teach people, you are rejecting what G od said. And you do many things like that."

Matthew 23:13-15 (New International Version)

13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

AND what group are YOU a part of?

2 Corinthians 5:17 (New International Version)

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the n ew has come!

Romans 6:4 (New International Version)

4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

John 6:54 (New International Version)

54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Blessings,

Stephen

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

So its being a member of a "group" that makes us superior to all other human beings in the Eyes of God? So the JWs think THEY are Gods Chosen? The Hindus, the Baptists, the Mormons, the Muslims and the Ku Klux Klan all think THEY have Gods Backing. So hmmmmm....which do I chose?

The ones with the most real estate? The ones with the prettiest Cathedrals? The ones who pray the most? The ones with the most members? What makes God chose ONE group over another? Their inane false prophesies and hatred of all others who DONT believe the same as they do? Or the group with the most pretty statues or the ones with the hatred of statues? The ones who pray to Mecca or to Brooklyn Heights? The ones who chose the New Orleans Saints over the Colts? Or maybe the ones who have the most firearms and hate those pesky Jews, Blacks and Gays? How about joining the ones who have the most bingo nights in the basement? Or the ones who sent help...real help...to Haiti without calling a photo op to brag about it?

So much to think about.....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Hey- if one doesn't THINK they are in a True Religion, they are a true Hypocrite.

No, I AM a JW, and NO, I do NOT give personal opinion in my talks, but neither THEIRS; "Just the Facts, ma'am!"

They find out my view @ the FDS real quick when they never see me at ASSemblies! (They READ )

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I figure I'll submit a short answer here.

I accuse JWs of telling people they guarantee their teachings are the 100% gospel truth when there is no guarantee of any interpretation of the bible being 100% correct. So in essence here false advertising.

And for what group I'm part of...

The MF'ing Vast Apostate Army!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey- if one doesn't THINK they are in a True Religion, they are a true Hypocrite.

There you go talking about yourself again.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

monkey footballI Accuse the JWs of doing this.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I have accusations against specific people in the JW faith. Do I need to accuse "JWs" as a group?

I have specific issues with the teachings of the WTS. Does that mean I accues "JWs" of something?

My "group" is "human".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    No, I AM a JW, and NO, I do NOT give personal opinion in my talks, but neither THEIRS; "Just the Facts, ma'am!".....MadJW

Translation:

You don`t have the Courage..To contradict the WBT$ in your talks..

So you stay within WBT$ boundries..Or..You would`nt be allowed to give talks..

Your a "Kingdom Hall Coward" who only disagree`s with the WBT$..When there are no Consequences..

What a Hero!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary
    the Mad-Delusional-JW-Wannabe said: the elders KNOW that's my take on the FDS. I still give talks in the school, go out in service, and am a partb of all meetings & discussions!

You're full of shit. You're too stunned---even by Witness standards-----to give talks or have other parts at the meetings. There's simply no way on earth they'd let you be an active participant in all that if you've told the elders that you don't believe the Society's stand on who makes up the "faithful and discreet slave." Believing that doctrine is central to the entire religion and not believing it is grounds for disfellowshipping.

I've forgotten how insane some of your postings are, but I'm betting that you're probably an inactive/fringe Witless who's ignored by most of those in your congregation, you don't go out in Serve-Us (but you probably still count time and submit it each month, just to sooth your conscience) and as a result, you feel that plastering your rants all over the internet is somehow "giving a fine witness". I'm guessing that by some of your beliefs, that you've probably joined another fringe cult---possibly the Worldwide Church of God (Herbert Armstrong's original group), who have some of the weird ideas that you seem to spout.

What a nutcase.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit