What accusations do you have about us JWs? AND what group are YOU a part of?

by theMadJW 282 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    'Hellfire'- a non-Biblical word

You may not find that exact word, but the Lord's teaching is clear:

Then he will say to those on his left hand, "Go away from me, with your curse upon you, to the eternal fire created for the devil and his angels."... And they will go away to eternal punishment, and the upright to eternal life. [Matthew 26: 41, 46]

This shows that the Watchtower's denial of eternal damnation is not scriptural.

GLT

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

compliment to madjw.so far i only see you alone have the courage to speak up to all of them.none of them have the guts to speak the truth.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Someone's been resurrecting old posts and confounding this self-appointed OCD spelling and grammar editor

Is The Mad JW still around?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Accusation? Well, I accuse JW's of being cold and impassioned, prejudicial, selfish and mentally ill because there is no way that you can WANT Armeggedon without all those traits. I think it's the epitomy of selfishness to WANT Armeggedon to come tomorrow, in your lifetime, just so you can keep living - even though by ensuring YOUR eternal life, it means that 10 million innocent babies will be murdered by GOD. Your God is going to save you and turn around and murder all the other people on earth and you get to scoop up all the guts of all the little innocents - and yet, you have no problem with that murder of innocents as long as you get to live forever. That's not the kind of God nor the type of friends I want to hang out.

Now - that being said, it doesn't mean that they can portray themselves as kind, nice, moral, family people; it's just that at their core, they believe in and are accepting of mass murder and selfishness. Might not see it as that way, but that's the way it is. Knocking on my door and handing me a pamphlet, lying to me when I ask a question - that doesn't make anyone better nor does it mean anyone tried to 'save' me - it just means doing a little because you think you are gaining a lot.

There is no need to belong to a group - any group. That's free will - sammieswife.

• Dnice
    Dnice

I am a Witness at heart, meaning, I still believe but do not associate with the people at the Kingdom Hall anymore. I do not have any accusations about my fellow brothers and sisters but i do have complaints. I would have to say my major complaint is HYPOCRASY! People who hide who they REALLY are but at the same time judge those who do not. I CANNOT STAND THAT!

I gave up alot of friends when I started to study and got baptized and over the years of going to the hall I found that the people IN the hall were no better, if not worse," then the friends I gave up I could go on and on but I think that just about covers it.

D.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

They use thought-reform on their members and recruits, otherwise known as cult mind control. It's unethical because it takes mental, emotional, and behavioral freedom from the unwitting.

• Lieu
    Lieu

• Can't believe in an invisible return since it isn't scriptual in any way shape or form
    • Don't agree with heirarchies and 'kept men' who have never had to pay rent
    • Don't like pretense - KHs are filled with false personalities
    • Not interested in constant fearmongering - from Smurfs to the Big A
    • Won't put up with out of context scripture reading
    • Too clingy, too burdensome, and way too controlling
    • Not a very charitable org, not even to their own in need most of the time

Not a part of any group.

Oh, I need to add the most important thing: Jesus got the boot but pops up once a year in a ceremony devoid of any joy or meaning.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

MadJW,

Unfortunately, your replies above show what is mostly wrong with JW's: you don't emulate Jesus in how you treat others.

Your sarcastic, erroneous tone betrays you......

Very sad....but very evident that JW's are not living proof of John 13:34, 35, nor do they treat people the way Jesus does (1 Pet. 2:21, 23)

• Lieu
    Lieu

Unfortunately, your replies above show what is mostly wrong with JW's: you don't emulate Jesus in how you treat others.

Ah, but lest we forget Jesus & Love don't exist [in the sense that they are supposed to] ... only death & smurfs

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I'm part of the human race now.

Yeah, it's not easy, but it's easier for me than being a Witness ever was.

My only thought that comes out of 36 years of association is that Witnesses aren't any different than anyone else, except for the odd rituals and separatism that is demanded by the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

I don't think I was ever really convinced that all they believe comes from the Bible or that the Bible was infallible, even after much in depth study. In fact, the more in depth study I did, the less I was convinced. I was never gung ho about Field Service or meetings or assemblies, but converted because it was demanded by my mother, who was previously agnostic and irreligious but went nutso over the JWs at some point and demanded that we all go along with it when I was about 12. I didn't mind studying, as I'm rather bookish, but it still never made complete sense to me and I finally quit saying that after I got enough diapproving looks as a teenager, because I wanted to fit in somewhere. I got baptized at 15 to please my parents and JW friends, because by then, they were the only friends I had.

Individually, I have no more against a JW than I have against anyone else, there's no reason for me to feel that way; except for the JWs who individually insulted and demeaned me, but I've taken care of that. I just asked them to leave my home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit