20/20

by SnakesInTheTower 74 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

She came back talking about how the daughter was in a relationship with a man in prison, and how glad she was that she wasn't in "the world".

Remind her thats where Garrido met his wife.

purps

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

No problem Purple...I also thought more should have been covered but they did pretty good with what they showed. I was glad they mentioned he was an elder.

Jimmy that picture is perfect.

• stillin
    stillin

perhaps this was all in the divine plan to get the good news to some poor slob in prison. Jarka will be reporting his time from there for a long time. Pioneer hours!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Balsam, I really appreciated your post. I had a lot of the same feelings when watching it. Not everyone gets emotional at first when someone dies. They try to think of what needs to be done right now!..Later they may can break down.. maybe saving it for private..

Lack of emotion doesn't mean guilt. And I too wondered about the blood.

In this day and age there is no way he could have shielded himself from any blood or got rid of every trace that may have been on him.

Doesn't mean he isn't guilty..just wondering how he pulled it off if he did do it.

Wanted to add: It had to be a teenager or a man that did it..no woman would have left those drawers open. Everyone knows we always close the drawers when we are finished..lol

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Aude...one more time

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Not everyone gets emotional at first when someone dies. They try to think of what needs to be done right now!..Later they may can break down.. maybe saving it for private..

So true. For some, there is an automatic response to dealing with authorities, guests, arrangements, pictures, etc. Then, perhaps many days later, the response kicks in. It is nature's way. Denial.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    They try to think of what needs to be done right now!..Later they may can break down.. maybe saving it for private..

I agree. I tend to do this. Kick into overdrive and take care of business at hand. Then fall apart days or weeks later when the immediate crisis is over.

However, by the same token, if I were innocent, I would NOT calmly sit for hours while being interrogated. I would be fighting and screaming to let me get to my family, my house (take inventory of what is missing), be with family and friends, imploring the police to quit wasting time with ME when there was a killer to be found.

Regarding the lack of blood on his clothes... Too odd. 19 years married, find spouse dead, house ransacked, baby crying. There'd be blood all over me. Sounds like maybe an accomplice/hired killer.

Weird, sad story.

-Aude.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I thought I would post this comment that was in the comment section on Part 1 of the story on the 20/20 website.

"I may or may not be one of the jurors. Kelle Jarka is a cold blooded killer who murdered his wife of 19 years while his baby was in the same room. The judge and jury heard three weeks of testimony and evidence. ABC only showed 30 minutes. The jury was able to hear dozens of lies Kelle Jarka made to police beginning from the 911 call. Jarka lied and changed his story every time he was confronted. Listen to the 911 call. He clearly says he returned home and heard the baby crying...so he picked up the baby and went upstairs and found his wife on the ground....But, in the interview with police and ABC, Kelle Jarka says he walked upstairs found his wife then entered his bedroom upstairs and picked up the baby. Kelle also told detectives in the 10 hour interview that he had never seen or touched the life insurance policies taken out on his wife. He claimed she did it and he did not know anything about them. The police found the policies hidden in the garage of his house. They had only Kelle’s fingerprints on them. One of the insurance agents testified at trial. He testified that he spoke to Kelle Jarka on the phone regarding the purchase of the policy. The agent never spoke to Isabelle. The policies were taken out over the internet, no physical required. Oh yeah, the policies were taken out using the same computer as the DEATH and MURDER searches. The same computer Kelle Jarka told police belonged to him and only he used. During the trial I lost count of how many lies Kelle Jarka told police. ABC did not have time to discuss all the evidence or lies. The amount of circumstantial evidence was overwhelming. It took weeks to get it all out in court. Even Kelle's own 12 year old daughter told police she knows her dad killed her mom. The judge knows it, the jury knows it, the daughter knows it, the police know it, and now you all know it. It makes me smile thinking about Kelle Jarka living in prison for the rest of his life with his NEW friends. Every day he will wake up and regret the day he decided to beat his wife to death. Great job DA's office, Judge, Jury, Police, Murrieta is a safe place because of you.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

There'd be blood all over me. Sounds like maybe an accomplice/hired killer.

That was my thought as well and it certainly is common when trying to kill a spouse off

to collect on a life insurance policy. I think the police were right, it was all a carefully but sloppy

devised murder. Perhaps Kelle knew his marriage was going down the tubes which may have financial ruined him

so he took action to that would have put him a much better position, financially rich with the kids all to his own, not to mention

all the love and empathy from the local congregation and community.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Did you take time to make a donation to the *real* victim in this horable crime?

http://jarkainnocent.org/index.html

It makes me sick how he has taken his own family along his sick ride of twisted denial and self pity, rather than man up to what he did. Also very sad for the children who lost both parents because of a selfish act of a psycopath.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit