20/20

by SnakesInTheTower 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

The thing that questions me is why wasn't ANY blood found on him at all?
    And why none in his car?

With todays forensic methods they can pick up on blood anywhere so how did he do it?
    I did notice he was quite emphatic in stating that also.

Since Kelle was a contractor he may have known about Tyvek suits. If he wore one of those and a pair of gloves it would have been very easy for him to dispose of the suit & have no blood splatter on his clothes. I imagine he was disposing of something like that or blood soaked clothes during the time that he wasn't answering his phone.

The fact that there was no blood on him at all raises major red flags for me. If you saw your loved one laying on the floor covered in blood wouldn't you touch them, turn them over, hold them, etc and as a result get some of their blood on you? I couldn't imagine not holding my husband if I found him in that condition. If his story was true, he would have had to step over her to get the baby and yet there was no blood on his shoes?

I found an article about Isabelle http://www.pe.com/localnews/murrieta/stories/PE_News_Local_E_jarka09.4969d49.html She sounds like a really sweet, funny & loving person. She definitely didn't deserve what happened to her. The article also mentions that the couple's infant son was found near her body. His crib was only a few feet away from where she was killed.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

AudeSapere...and back to you!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

For any witnesses that have followed this story, they would have formulated their own opinion about what they think as to his quilt or innocence.

Even though there were no witnesses to the crime.

Try has hard as they might, if they find Jarka to be guilty, without having two witnesses,

what does that do to their conscience and faith.

And what about other "sins" that come before the Judicial Committees.

How will knowing about this murder affect how they handle, let's say

children that come before them about sexual abuse.

purps

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

TYA - check again.

-Aude.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I didn't know about the pulled out drawers. I agree with the police, why would anyone take the trouble to pull them all out of their runnings? The fact that the laptop and cash weren't stolen? Also, it's worth noting that according to the program, they lived in a very safe neighborhood, which makes this crime all the more noteworthy for its statistical rarity.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I think Kelle Jarka brought reproach on to god's earthly organization, boy is this going to look bad on his publishers report card.

There weren't two witnesses.

He has not admitted guilt.

There is no reason for a JC, or to remove his privileges.

Cheers

Chris

• Balsam
    Balsam

I watched the 20/20 program, it left me unconvinced that he carried out the murder of his wife. I did wonder if he might have had someone else go in and killer her though. He would have had blood all over him if he had murdered her as the police said she was killed. He had on the same clothing he had on when he stopped at the store and starbucks as he had on at the interrogation room. No way he did the killing directly.

I don't know but frankly I can't see how they convicted him, it left me with many questions. JW's are encouraged to keep control over their emotions when they have lost a loved one. A normal person would have been in shock but JW mentality is strong and he would have reminded himself over and over that he would see his wife in the new system. I know when my son died outbursts of emotions were frowned on and everyone kept telling me I'll see him again. JW's generally try to control their emotional expressions so I believe his emotional response was on the low end of emotional expression for a JW. Some people are just not overly expressive emotionally and is that a reason to feel they are guilty of a murder because of that????

When my son was killed in an auto accident worldly people who came to speak to me felt I was doing so much better than they expected. I was a train wreck inside, but my JW training caused me to keep the emotional freaking out and screaming grief in check.

That is just my take on this. I couldn't help but wonder if the mother of the wife was a JW's there was no mention of that. Did the mother believe her son in law killed her daughter because she hated the religion he had brought her daughter into perhaps? The story never told everything but the mother obviously disapproved of her son in law. He never beat his wife but was he verbally abusive? Frankly I would hate to sit in on such a trial. I am all for concrete evidence not just circumstantial. JW wives are good at concealing abuse I saw it over and over again in the 30 years of being a JW.

Ruth

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

All I can say is...

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2009-09-08/news/jarka-trial-teenage-daughter-testifies-about-life-in-murrieta-household-prior-to-killing

and ...

http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-riverside/2009-09-08/news/jarka-trial-computer-analyst-testifies-about-findings-in-killing-of-murrieta-woman

Lots of circumstantial evidence and no evidence pointing to a robbery and someone else. No physical evidence against him or anyone else.

Why no fight? She was up getting ready for an appointment according to Jarka why no 911 call when the door is kicked open?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thanks truth

the first link is what I thought should be brought up in 2020 show.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I saw this last night. My wife was in the office and came out and asked what I was watching.

I said, "20/20". She said, "What's it about?"

I said, "A JW elder accused of murdering his wife." She asked, "Is he denying it?"

I said, "Yes. Do you want to watch it?" She said, "No. Those shows frustrate me because they never totally prove whether someone is guilty or not."

Later she came back in and I told her about the searches on the elder's computer. "I've seen a lot of stories where that's happened," she said. "Do you think they could have been planted there?" "No," I replied. "I don't think the police would do that, if that's what you mean." (Maybe Satan typed in those searches to make JW's look bad LOL).

Earlier that night, my wife had gone to a shower for a neighbor's grown daughter. She came back talking about how the daughter was in a relationship with a man in prison, and how glad she was that she wasn't in "the world". (As if all "worldly" people are in relationships with inmates.)

So it was nice that the Witnesses get a dose of reality on national TV.

Here's a pic that illustrates my wife, and most dubs:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit