Theotis French & Ray Franz's Disfellowshipping

by snowbird 193 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sir82
    sir82
    should not be so presumptuous as to judge my motive for broaching this subject.

But it's perfectly fine to be so presumptuous as to judge the WTS's motive for picking some guy that you know nothing about, not even his race, for Ray Franz's committee?

As noted in previous posts, neither you nor I nor anyone on this board knows how the committee was formed, nor who picked the ones on it, nor the racial composition of its members.

Time to drop the shovel - you're just getting deeper in it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Sir82;

It is perfectly acceptable to be presumptuous in Rays J/C and the WTS motives, as we all know first hand how they lie,are dishonest in countless subjects ranging from their protection of paedophiles, lying in their involvement with the UN, condoning homosexuality amongst their own GB members, sending their own Brethren to death etc, the WTS hold more skeletons in their closets then the whole of "Christendom" do put together. I think it's very interesting to speculate on Rays J/C because the elders on it acted in a dishonest and despicable way and should be exposed as such

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

IF Ray Franz was born and raised and spent his entire life in Mayberry with sherrif Andy and Opie, then maybe he would be affected by the kind of psychological mind-f*ck that you are suggesting, IF Bro. T. French was in fact black.

The problem is that Ray Franz wasn't born, raised or resident in Mayberry (say "hey," to Aunt Bea, Gomer). If memory serves, Ray was born and raised in new York City. He served as a Watchtower missionary in the Caribbean. It is pretty unlikely that he had the kind of racial-emotional baggage that you imagine he might have had.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I said my suspicion is that Fred Franz, who hails from Covington, Kentucky, was behind the JC selection, and ordered the hit.

IIRC, Ray Franz was also born in Kentucky.

This is just an idea that has been teasing my subconscious for some time now.

Take it any way you wish.

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover

Hey! What did Andy and Opie do to deserve this?

And being someone who grew up in the shadow of the town that Mayberry was based on, I can say that it's unfair to link said town to Sylvia's psychological issues. And that's not being presumptuous.

Now...if it were Hooterville...

• JWoods
    JWoods

Sylvia, were you also aware that the Dallas Cowboys have never gotten a decent fair call from an NFL referee ever since Kennedy was shot in Dallas?

• undercover
    undercover
    Sylvia, were you also aware that the Dallas Cowboys have never gotten a decent fair call from an NFL referee ever since Kennedy was shot in Dallas?

As was apparennt during the Green Bay game last Sunday. That bad fumble call was disastrous...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Sylvia; I think it is perfectly acceptable to be able to speculate of the brethren who made up Rays J/C if it was a Black man and Jew and a Pakistani it would be very likely that particular racial/ethnic traits could have manifested themselves during the hearing , same if 3 white Caucasians had been selected, the important thing is to remember that they all lied and acted dishonestly and naming and shaming them would be acceptable

• JWoods
    JWoods

See what I mean? Sometimes even paranoid conspiracy freaks can be a little bit right.

Seriously, JookBeard has it right on...the society wanted rid of Ray as fast as possible and as quietly as possible. They may not even have handpicked a committee - easy enough to just order him DFd by decree. He was going down if it were three Eskimos who could not speak English.

I would seriously doubt that they gave a flip on what race they were.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I think it's very interesting to speculate on Rays J/C because the elders on it acted in a dishonest and despicable way and should be exposed as such

Thanks, Jookie.

Please don't leave out the one(s) who orchestrated the whole spectacle. Since you're not from the USA's South, you have no clue as to the interesting little tableaux that play on a daily basis here.

UC, I ain't studying' you and old JWoods.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit