Theotis French & Ray Franz's Disfellowshipping

by snowbird 193 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• snowbird
    snowbird

In COC, he is reported to have said, (quoting from memory, so I may be a little off) "We didn't come here to have you teach us, Brother Franz." From that remark, I gather he chaired the judicial committee?

Given his first name, I assume he's Black. I googled his name and found a Theotis French who works for the City of Gadsden, also a Theotis French who graduated from Litchfield High School, Gadsden, Alabama, 1984 - I would think that would be a son or younger family member?

I realize some on here believe I can't see beyond race, but I detect a powerful symbolism in having a Black man (if, indeed, he's Black) play a key role in taking down WT's number one nemesis.

Though he didn't mention it in his book, I'll bet it wasn't lost on Ray Franz either.

Sylvia

• ninja
    ninja

I don't get the race thing.....to me people are people......black,white,yellow,red.......they are all just as annoying as each other.....he he

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

I agree with ninja. My father taught me to not be racist. He said "hate everyone equally"

• snowbird
    snowbird

I, along with many others, get it.

Sylvia

• White Dove
    White Dove

I didn't know the people and wasn't close to the situation when it happened so I really don't know.

• undercover
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Snowbird

I jsut browsed chapter 12 and Theotis Frech was the chairman- Ray said it point blank

• snowbird
    snowbird

This is my first mention of it.

Down here, it's considered the ultimate humiliation if a Black person disciplines a White person.

It wouldn't surprise me if Fred Franz arranged it that way.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

Since when?

Sylvia

• dinah
    dinah

I don't get it, Sylvia. What difference does it make what color the WT's henchman was? Seems beside the point. Ray was dangerous to their stranglehold on the sheeple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit