Theotis French & Ray Franz's Disfellowshipping

by snowbird 193 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

I get it, Snowbird and still think you've got black/white issues. I read just fine.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I get it, Snowbird

Good!

and still think you've got black/white issues.

I don't deny that.

I read just fine.

Good, again! Perhaps you can help those on here who are inclined to tunnel vision.

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

I love you.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

oooh baby

• undercover
    undercover
    this thread isn't about how Ray Franz feels about other races!!!
    my belief that someone in Brooklyn felt that having a BLACK MAN chair Ray's JC would further his humiliation.

If Ray Franz has no issues with other races...which is what some are trying to tell you...and you seem to be in agreement...then having a black man on the committee that DFd him adds no further humiliation. It means nothing to him.

And if the folks in Brooklyn all knew Ray and knew that he had no issues with race, then it serves no purpose for them to think they could further humiliate him by putting a black man on his committee.

The only person that sees it as further humiliation is you. Which says something about you, much more than it does about the people in Brooklyn...

• snowbird
    snowbird

It would have served Fred Franz's purpose - if only in his mind - all too well.

Sylvia

• JWoods
    JWoods

One other thing we might want to consider - the mental state of Freddy Franz himself.

We had a poster here (I believe he went by Seven006) who made a truly hilarious image of Freddy Franz at about this time period of his life.

The item was called "Freddy Brown Shoes" - the poster relates how Freddy was practically senile...actually was talking to his shoes in the hallways at Bethel.

OK, Ray Franz was DFd in what, 1981 or 1982?

I just wonder if old Franz really had enough on the ball at the time to think up something this complex?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    We had a poster here (I believe he went by Seven006) who made a truly hilarious image of Freddy Franz at about this time period of his life.

I read that and was saddened immeasurably.

I just wonder if old Franz really had enough on the ball at the time to think up something this complex?

The only complexity is the baseness that makes up our nature. I once witnessed a case where an old man in a nursing home would routinely say all manner of vile things to his caregiver. Need I state the ethnicity of the two?

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover
    I once witnessed a case where an old man in a nursing home would routinely say all manner of vile things to his caregiver. Need I state the ethnicity of the two?

You don't get out much, do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit