by snowbird 193 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• snowbird
    snowbird
    You don't get out much, do you?

Nope, but I can still "see" clearly.

Sylvia

• JWoods
    JWoods

Well, this is almost verging into the speculation now that Freddy Franz himself was indeed a racist. I have heard terrible things about the man, but never that.

One more point - this came from Ed Dunlap, who was also there at the time to know. Ed verified that Freddy Franz was indeed well and truly into his dotys by the time of the Ray Franz scandal.

For one thing, according to Ed, Freddy was well and truly ballistic over the Governing Body politics - and when he was unable to put a stop to this, (the idea of a GB committee rather than the President having total control), Ed says Freddy was never the same. He famously would get into the hot tub meetings with selected young guys, and Ed related how some of this little group mentioned quietly to he and others that Freddy was not making much sense. On numerous occasions, he would actually discuss governing body deliberations and rant and rave about "I just had to tell them that we were going to do things this way or that way, blah blah blah, and they think I am just an old man, and I had to tell them what for...blah blah blah". They were actually afraid that he was reveling inner workings of the GB in these rants and that they might get into trouble over it.

All pretty pathetic - but again, never have I come across a reference from many who should have been in a position to know, that Freddy Franz was ever an open racist.

You know what would be probably a good way to put this to rest? Could somebody just ask Ray Franz what he thinks about it?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good lord this thread has gone on and on!..

This is the guy who Df`d Ray Franz..

The Jazz Singer

The WBT$ tried to Blame a Black Guy..

The moral of this story..

Is..

"Don`t Trust Whitey!!"..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Snowbird, were the 2 men black?? I know some black men that call each other the N word routinely. Seems pretty acceptable in some black circles.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, I wasn't the one who introduced the word "racist" into this discussion.

At the outset, I said I was proceeding on a hunch that the race card was played, albeit in reverse.

LOL.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird, were the 2 men black??

Men In Black?

No, a White man and a Black woman.

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

I wouldn't call you a "racist". I think you've got race issues and you seem to think that you know what Fred Franz was actually thinking. If nothing else, you are presumptous and assuming for believing that Fred Franz diabolically set out to humiliate his nephew by using black bait. Like I said before, Sylvia, I'm embarrassed for you.

• minimus
    minimus

But you do see the point. Your example could've easily involved 2 black people. You've got such a chip on your shoulder.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..

The end result of this debate will be the same..

It`s John Doe`s fault..

And..

Sylvia is going to beat the crap out of him for it..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Like I said before, Sylvia, I'm embarrassed for you.

No reason to be embarrassed for me, Minimus. Are you also embarrassed for this country's hateful legacy of racism?

Your example could've easily involved 2 black people.

No way! I'm not going to print the ugly things that were said; you've got a fertile imagination - use it.

You've got such a chip on your shoulder.

You danged ruddy well better know it!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit