Theotis French & Ray Franz's Disfellowshipping

by snowbird 193 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

Syl, listen to me. Have you ever heard some blacks talk to each other?? Their words are horribly racist and homophobic and against women. It's not just whites that say nasty things. Focus on what blacks do---not just whites.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I know that, Minimus! For goodness' sake, I will turn 56 on Thanksgiving Day!

Focus on what blacks do---not just whites.

This thread just happens to be about an organization that is run by Whites.

Sylvia

• watson
    watson

Don't we have a "homey" on the GB now? (Is that racist?)

• watson
    watson

I fear what is "seething beneath the surface" of the white majority.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Don't we have a "homey" on the GB now?

I daresay he's just a token - a Hail Mary to impress outsiders. When Ray Franz was DF'd, the GB was pale-skinned.

(Is that racist?)

Only if you don't smile while saying it.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I fear what is "seething beneath the surface" of the white majority.

Majority?

Are you sure?

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

Turkey Day, hmm. How appropriate. This thread's "run" by a black woman who won't try to be reasonable. You're impossible. maybe it's not your fault. I think I should remember what your forefathers went thru. You just can't help but being a victim still. It's your excuse for your warped views.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    This thread's "run" by a black woman who won't try to be reasonable. You're impossible.

I still wuv deedee kai.

Sylvia

• sir82
    sir82

I'm beginning to think "racism" can be found anywhere - if that's what you want to see.

Sort of like 9/11 conspiracy theories, or "backward masking" on old rock albums, or subliminal embedding in advertising...if you want it to be there strongly enough, why, there it is!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tell me this, somebody, please.

The erstwhile JW from Kentucky, Monica Marks, who won a Rhodes Scholarship - is she White or Black?

Thanks.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit