when is the memorial this year? and will you be going?

by highdose 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Based on the replies its March 30th...not going...will be watching "Lost"

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

welll.. no...

so its March 30?..what is that ...a Tuesday... nah.. I am sure there is something more interesting on tv...

havent been in a kingdumb hell since Sept 07...and wont go again...

Snakes (Rich )

• cantleave
    cantleave

Open mind said :This will be my first year in a long time attending as a non-elder.

Same here, I think if I don't attend too many questions will be asked and may result in in fade turning into a booting out. TBH I would rather castrate myself with a pair of rusty blunt scissors whilst have my eyes burnt out with warm concentrated nitric acid.

• crapola
    crapola

I'm pretty sure I won't be going this year. Just thinking about it makes me feel queasy! The only reason I'd give in and go is because of my mother. She is getting old and I don't want to cause her any more stress, but still I need to also think of me and what is good for me.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I will not be going. my last memorial, and meeting, was April of 2006.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

I unfortunately will have to attend to get my yearly dose of lovebomb and BS to keep the wife and MIL happy.

However with a bit of planning, I have one out!

My work doesn't recognise non mainstream religious dates, infact even mainstream ones can go by the wayside if there is money to be made! Plus we do work all over the world so if I play my meetings right i could be "away"!

oops. bugger now that would be a shame!

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

They count everybody who attends and report it in the Yearbook. My body and soul will never add a 1 to that number, ever.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

never again!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Jookbeard that was hilarious, I was worried there for a minute!

Will I be going? Let me see, I'll have to ask the kids. "Hey kids, do you want to go to the Memorial on March 30th?"

They say, "heeeeeellllllll no".

"Hey don't talk like that!"

"Sorry mom, heck no??"

"That's more like it."

All this memorial talk though has made me want a nice bottle of really good red wine

• Think About It
    Think About It

I've given 2 Memorial talks in the past, but haven't been to the last 14 of them. If I knew someone in the Houston area (X-JW) to tag along with I "might" consider going just for the heck of it.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit