when is the memorial this year? and will you be going?

by highdose 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donuthole
    donuthole

Will be getting together with brothers and sisters for a private participation in the Lord's Supper for the fourth year. Kingdom Halls are dead, just like their "Jesus".

• Open mind
    Open mind

We'll be there. This will be my first year in a long time attending as a non-elder.

No more standing there like a dweeb passing "emblems". Giving high-sounding prayers, etc.

I'm very tempted to start "partaking" though.

I wonder if it would be OK for my under-21, unbaptized teens to join me?

Just a fantasy for this year, at least. Status quo. Happifying the in-laws.

om

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

We should all go and partake.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

looking forward to my partaking in a macabre kind of way

• zarco
    zarco

OM - I would only drink the wine and leave the crappy crackers for someone else. The wine is usually awful, but at least better than the bread. I wonder how they count one who partakes of the wine and not the bread... it will be interesting to see.

zarco

• shamus100
    shamus100

Will I be going??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't feel the guilt at all, thanks.

• donny
    donny

I have thought about going just to partake of the emblems so I can be added to the rollbook of heaven.

Donny

• LucyA
    LucyA

NO! Not for any reason short of serious Brain Injury!

• Woody22
    Woody22

It has been 30 yrs. since I was in a kindom hall so I guess the answer is no. Never even went for my parents funerals.

• agonus
    agonus

"I would not go to The Reject Jesus party for anything less than One Million Pounds Sterling."

It wouldn't be a Reject Jesus Party for YOU if you sincerely partook of the emblems...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit