IS THE WATCHTOWER A FALSE PROPHET?

by You Know 207 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JT
    JT

NeonMadman

-------

MY BROTHER MY BROTHER

You are not playing today

i loved your post - don't worry about guys like YK they are not our concern- in fact my concern is not so much for current jw - it takes too much time showing them proof over and over and over before they will even read it it- but NONJW now that is where the "MONEY" is

you see they have an open mind not locked down to the the FDS can't read anything other than officail pub from NY

while NOJW are

"LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY"

"LAY ALL THE CARDS ON THE TABLE"
    "LET ME DECIDE IF IT IS Valid or not"

this morning here at work in 'washington dc most of the gov is closed we have 37 user logged into the net and 7 of them are us the IT team

so no one is here it's slow and we are just doing a little maintence work on the servers

so when it gets like this i fire up the old JW chat rooms and forums and the NONJW here love it --they love it to death

so here they are crowed around my 21in NEC monitor just eating doughnuts and reading jw post

as they say here in the office:

"We have never seen or heard of some of the stuff you guys talk about"

I just love this NET "THANG"

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

"as I pointed out, that the false teachers would be among true Christians."

This is so true, false teachers being all organized religions. JW's included!
    "Get out of her(organized religion) my people, if you do not wish to share in her (organized religion) demise."

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt
  • JT
    JT

Pathof horns says:

It doesn't get any more simpler and more direct than this. Whether they are prophecying or interpreting or however sincere and 'watchful' or 'over-optimistic' they have been is irrelavant when you understand the above.

There is just no room for error when you make the claims they have. And when you can't be man enough to accept responsibility for your mistakes and when you try to pass them off on others, then that makes it even worse.

this is just great- did you not love it when you finally got a jw pinned down and then they reach down and tried to pull out that ACE
    card:

"WELL THEY MEANT WELL"

you got to love it- with that exlanation then anyone any group gets a waiver

but wt is quick to point out for others who try to use that ACE card

"Being sincere or meaning well" means nothing if the dogma is wrong is what wt will say

case in point recall Uziah- the wt says it didn't matter if he meant well in trying to prevent the ark from fall off the wagon- HE BROKE THE RULES and had to die

so the wt teaches that you can't fall back on WE MEANT WELL

you got to love it a AS I SAY THIER OWN PAPER TRAIL OF WRITINGS ARE THIER WORST ENEMY all i know is WHOEVER APPROVED OF RELEASING THAT DAMN CDROM IS WORKING IN THE MAILROOM NOW

SMILE

• jayhawk
    jayhawk

Oh no You Know,
    I am not letting you off that easy.

"Y" is translated as a "J" and "W" is translated as a "V". YHWH has 3 syllabels not two as in Yahweh. From compound Hebrew names like JeHOsaphat, JeHOram, & JeHOash, we know without a doubt that the middle vowel was an "O." / You Know

The "Y" and the "W" are Roman text not Hebrew text, so there is no translating "Y" and "W" into "J" and "V". And even if the YHWH has a third syllable, and the vowel "O" you still would end up with Yahoweh.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]
    Spell check

• JT
    JT

YK continues to dig that hole he is in DEEEEPER:

"But, since the time that the Bible was completed it is no longer necessary for God to inspire men to foretell the future, so the true and false prophets are identified today by a different method"

--------NOW THIS is really getting good

let's do the breakdown

YK says: "But, since the time that the Bible was completed it is no longer necessary for God to inspire men to foretell the future"

------------
    let's follow that line of reasoning- why then does the wt always claim that jah is using them to explain the things to come--

1. you know the Visible return of jesus- no we meant invisible

2. the return of the men of old- "We Be" so sure we are having a house built for them out in Southern Cal

3. the end will come in 1925- even if we wanted to change the date WE CAN'T SINCE IT'S GOD DATE

SO once again the claims of YK don't stand up to the Offical position of his beloved org-- so he is left with LET ME try to alter it

Nope YK we are not letting you change one thing the FDS has said- if we allowed you to do that then you would be an APOSTATE

As i used to say when i was an elder "What does it say IN PRINT"

SMILE
    ----------------

THIS NEXT LINE IS THE BEST one yet:

"so the true and false prophets are identified today by a different method"

now I would like to see that IN PRINT AS WELL

I love it -- i love it

james

• You Know
    You Know
    "O" you still would end up with Yahoweh.

Not even close. Hebrew doesn't have a J but Y is translated as J. Secondly, you have the 1st and last syllabels reversed. We know that because of proper Hebrew names with the prefix Jeh. Also names with the iah or ah suffix indicate that a is the 3rd vowel. / You Know

• TR
    TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

you dissapoint me. in a previous thread, you made it very clear that you NEVER dodge questions due to inability to answer, yet ive watched you do it several times in this thread. please address these inquiries directed at you, unless you are unable:

Also. I am not familiar that it says IN SCRIPTURE that the apostles PUBLICLY SPREAD false teaching about the return of Christ.If they did, please cite scripture ref so I can check it.
    That line of arguement about the Apostles spreading erroneous teachings re Christs return...
    Its a line of reasoning that Ellen G White liked, now Ive got her "great Controversy" book and where that arguement is put forth I cant see a SINGLE scripture to support the contention.
    Im pretty sure if there was one, she woulda quoted it.
    Can you enlighten me???
    and i also especially liked these statements, although not posed directly at you, im quite sure youd have a hard time refuting them, which is no doubt why you ignored them in your usual fashion:

Is it the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society or is it an "[apostate's]con game" who is applying Deuteronomy chapter 13 here to 'modern-day' prophets? The application to Christians is directly made in clear terms: no stoning, but spiritual death by figurative piercing, expelling and disfellowshipping!
    What then about the argument that according to this "satanic reasoning of apostates ... the apostles of Christ would also be branded as false prophets"? This would be true if the apostles indeed claimed about themselves that they were prophets. But the apostles never did that. It's the WTBS who has made the claim of being a true prophet!
    excellent point....when did the apostles claim to be prophets?

yk, you always speak of how "apostates" twist scripture to fit their arguments, and how "apostates" are deceptive in their language and "tactics"......is is clear to all that these characteristics actually fit your proclamations to a tee. you dodge whatever you cannot answer, and you deceptively twist scripture to make it say what you need it to. you are transparent.

aa

• jayhawk2
    jayhawk2

I found this just for you, You Know.

A False Name for God

Jehovah's Witnesses place enormous importance on calling God by the Name 'Jehovah' Hence their very name. They say that unless God is addressed as 'Jehovah' He will not respond. As this section shows God never ever gave Himself that name. It is a relatively recent corruption. (this section will be a shock to many Christians also!)

JEHOVAH -"False reading of Hebrew YAHWEH." - WEBSTER'S COLLEGIATE DICTIONARY

JEHOVAH -"Intended as a transliteration of Hebrew YAHWEH, the vowel points of Hebrew ADHONAY (my lord) being erroneously substituted for those of YAHWEH,' from the fact that in some Hebrew manuscripts the vowel points of ADHONAY (used as a euphemism for YAHWEH) were written under the consonants YHWH of YAHWEH to indicate that ADHONAY was to be substituted in oral reading for YAHWEH. Jehovah is a Christian transliteration of the tetragrammaton long assumed by many Christians to be the authentic reproduction of the Hebrew sacred name for God but now recognised to be a late hybrid form never used by the Jews."
    - WEBSTER'S THIRD NEW INTERNATIONAL DICTIONARY

JEHOVAH GOD -"a supreme deity recognised and the only deity worshipped by Jehovah's Witnesses." - WEBSTER'S THIRD NEW INTERNATIONAL DICTIONARY

JEHOVAH -"is an erroneous form of the name of the God of Israel." - ENCYCLOPEDIA AMERICANA

JEHOVAH -"the pronunciation "Jehovah" is an error resulting among Christians from combining
    the consonants YHWH with the vowels of ADHONAY” - ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA

JEHOVAH -"False form of the divine name YAHWEH." - NEW CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPAEDIA

JEHOVAH -"is a mispronunciation of the Hebrew YHWH the name of God.
    This pronunciation is grammatically impossible. The form "Jehovah" is a philological impossibility." - THE JEWISH ENCYCLOPAEDIA (p. 160)

JEHOVAH -"an erroneous pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton, or four-lettered name of God made up of the Hebrew letters Yod He Vav He. The word "Jehovah" therefore, is a misreading for which there is no warrant and which makes no sense in Hebrew." - THE UNIVERSAL JEWISH ENCYCLOPAEDIA

JEHOVAH -" is an erroneous form of the divine name of the covenant God of Israel."
    - THE NEW SCHAFF-HERZOG ENCYCLOPAEDIA

JEHOVAH -"is an artificial form" - THE INTERPRETERS DICTIONARY OF THE BIBLE

JEHOVAH -"the vowels of one word with the consonants of the other were misread as
    "Jehovah"." - ENCYCLOPAEDIA INTERNATIONAL

JEHOVAH -"is an inaccurate reconstruction of the name of God in the Old Testament."
    - MERITS STUDENT ENCYCLOPAEDIA

YHWH - "When Christian scholars of Europe first began to study Hebrew, they did not understand what this really meant, and they introduced the hybrid name "Jehovah" . . . THE TRUE PRONUNCIATION OF THE NAME YHWH WAS NEVER LOST. Several early Greek writers of the Christian church testify that the name was pronounced "YAHWEH". This is confirmed, at least for the vowel of the first syllable of the name, by the shorter form yah,which is sometimes used in poetry (e.g. Ex. 15:2) ... The personal name of God of Israel is written in the Hebrew Bible with the four consonants YHWH and is referred to as the "Tetragrammaton." At least until the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. this name was regularly pronounced with its proper vowels, as is clear from the Lachish Letters, written shortly before that date." - ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA (Jerusalem) p. 680 Vol. 7

Note: As shown above the proper Name for God is 'YAHWEH' from the letters 'YHWH' - most Bibles will explain this in their introductory pages.

• TR
    TR

YK,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for providing the "world" with a glimpse into the mind of a truly demented 'hovah wannabe.

JT,

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for providing the "world" with the opportunity to see a glimpse into the mind of a truly demented 'hovah wannabe.

I love it, man! You've got a bunch of work mates seeing the nonsense that YK posts. Your work mates might say, "Hey guys, what's that spaz YK sayin' today?"

TR

"YK is my name, false prophecy is my game"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit