IS THE WATCHTOWER A FALSE PROPHET?

by You Know 207 Replies latest watchtower bible

• You Know
    You Know
    You Know, you're funny . . . you know?

I am glad you think so. / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

Jerome thought it would be a good idea to recycle this thread, and I think so too. / You Know

• cellomould
    cellomould

Don't we all miss You Know's old picture???

Hmm, an odd thought just crossed my mind:
    You Know = Anakin Skywalker???

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey You Don`t Know,It dosen`t matter how many times you recycle shit,in the end it always comes out shit.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• jerome
    jerome

Alot has changed from when this thread started remember You Know?

I doubt that you still believe any of what you wrote when you started this thread.

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• one
    one

I wonder what YK does for a living.

Unless he is a busy businessperson... his erratic appearence on this board raise a red flag.

Chemical brain unbalance, intentional or not, can do it. A person may become very "creative" and articulated. Heck, they even hear voices.

Regarding
    "...the real test is not whether Christians have misunderstood chronology or misapplied, as-of-yet, unsealed prophecies, but whether those who claim to speak the truth acknowledge Jesus as having come in the flesh. "

"By any method of testing, Jehovah’s Witnesses readily acknowledge Jesus as having come in the flesh. In fact,..."

Did i read correctly?

Make your own conclusion based on the above quote...

Certain things are not worth your time unless you want to have some fun.

• You Know
    You Know
    Certain things are not worth your time unless you want to have some fun.

No one has more fun on this board than / You Know

• You Know
    You Know

Jerome states:

Alot has changed from when this thread started remember You Know? I doubt that you still believe any of what you wrote when you started this thread.

I am curious, in your delusion, just what do you imagine has changed so as to cause my faith to be turned into doubt? / You Know

• one
    one

buffoons have fun too

Long live Simon and THE VIRTUAL KINGDOM!

• You Know
    You Know
    buffoons have fun too

I'll take your word for it. (See footnote of Psalms 35:16 in Reference Bible)

/ You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit