chickpea
    "I would like to know how hard is to leave the organization."

it is really quite easy...

you decide you cannot be involved
    with an organization that is as judgmental
    as the b0rganization happens to be....
    they dont have the Truth tm and never did

eventually, one way or another, you will find
    a community that accepts you for who you are.....
    even churches in the realm of Xianity are starting to
    make inroads into acceptance of variant expressions
    of human sexuality.... many are becoming what they
    cal RIC (reconciled in christ)..... so you do not have to
    forego xian association, if that appeals to your sensibilities

• cantleave
    cantleave

Yosisoy, Welcome to the board. Even though I can't relate directly to your situation, I can relate to feeling trapped in the Org. I am befining to free myself and so far have avoided being reproved, DF's or had to DA. I hope you can find a solution to leaving that is right for you. You will find a lot of support on this forum make the most of it. Good Luck

• Angharad
    Angharad

I have removed the posts that were disrupting this thread. Son of Man & John Doe if you want to continue your discussion CIVILLY then use the other thread rather than hijack this one.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Hello!!! and Welcome!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome yosisoy!

Once you realize it is not "the truth", it is easy to leave the organization and move on.

However, it is difficult to leave the family and friends that are still enslaved to that organization, its false teachings, and its practice of shunning. If your job or other parts of your life are deeply entwined with JWs, leaving can certainly be complicated, painful, and expensive.

B the X

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

yosisoy

Hope to hear from you! Wishing you the best.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome, Yosisoy! Your name, Yo si soy sounds affirming: I, yes! I am!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

One of my daughter's friends was a baptised JW and recently left the Org.

He is a wonderfully intelligent, gentle and funny soul. And he is now living with his soulmate and appears extremely happy now that the "hub-bub" over him leaving has subsided.

All the best to you,

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

Something to think about: God's first creation was his son... not a wife. He could have created anything or anyone he wanted yet his first creation was so much like himself that Jesus said 'I and the father are one'. Even God desires to be with someone like himself... not his opposite. We were made in God's image. Why would God condemn someone with the same desires as He has? God loves you just the way you are.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((Welcome to the forum yosisoy! )))

Rest assured, you will find support here.

Just ignore all the bible thumpers' comments. They are not here to help --- but to compound guilt.

They can't seem to stop judging for some reason. Perhaps they would be better off in other forums.

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit