I am gay and Jehovah Witness

by yosisoy 76 Replies latest jw friends

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Oh! and this icecream advertisement from Finland has started doing the rounds. Guess this is a good place to post it:

A young man wants to give a girl an ice cream for a treat. He has unexpected difficulties delivering the ice cream and a unexpected ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhFDNlgmkIw

• steve2
    steve2

btt

• transhuman68
    transhuman68
    I have struggled with crossdressing all my life

It's not that difficult, lol... once you find the right clothing size.

• steve2
    steve2

I once had a neighbor who struggled with cross-dressing. My boyfriend and I bought him a full length dress mirror and now he struggles no more. Relax people: It's okay - it wasn't for his birthday so there was no risk of us giving the glory to him by helping him celebrate his birthday when the glory should only go to Jehovah.

• andys
    andys

I have an announcement to make:) I am planning way ahead of time and on halloween I am going to the gay/straight dance bar crossdressed:) I will be practiciing way ahead of time putting on makeup, will have pictures during halloween:)

I have to say just coming out on here this is very liberating:)

• irondork
    irondork

I tried the cross dressing thing exactly one time.

Actually, my then roommate and I had a young drag queen (kicked out of his home) satying with us for a few weeks and he did my face up and put a wig on me. It was a frightening image in the mirror that evening, standing there in my underwear and a wig... and a decision that this "abomination" will never happen again.

• andysmiles
    andysmiles

Thanks for the excellent advice and comments. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit