in the JW new system will there be...

by highdose 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Son of Man, you are an ok person. I like ya. Check your pm, I just sent you one.

Well thank you, likewise I am sure. I am not a bad guy really I responded to your PM and will reply accordingly.
  • Juli
    Juli

I've never met a JW who believes God can do anything.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I've never met a JW who believes God can do anything.

It says in the bible, nothing is impossible with GOD.

I am not a J.W. btw

• JWoods
    JWoods
    GOD inspires music upon the earth in order to have the artists provide funds to those in need. Did you know that? I do.........I know many many things.

Then I guess he inspired the Eagles on "we may lose, or we may win - but we will never be here again". This made the artists quite a few funds.

Take it easy - don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Then I guess he inspired the Eagles on "we may lose, or we may win - but we will never be here again". This made the artists quite a few funds.

Take it easy - don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy.

GOD inspired Michael Jackson in a HUGE way. And Michael suffered at the hands of satan as well. Michael is deeply Loved by The Almighty GOD and was chosen by GOD, which Michael was aware of as it was written in Michaels heart. This is why Michael did things in a peculiar way as you will read about in the headlines.......

the faithful and discreet slave, a beloved brother of Michael Jackson. Michael will join Estephan as a Prince in The Kingdom of GOD.......AMEN

• cantleave
    cantleave

So according to SOM we won't defecate or urinate in the new system, does that mean these functions are part of the inherited imperfection? I certainly don't remember that being part of the woes that God imposed on Adam and Eve after they sinned.

"You will have great pains in childbirth and then of the course the hemmoraoids to really give you grief. Trust me Eve after having a baby you really won't want to a crap for weeks! Oh and as if that isn't bad enough your pelvic floor will give up on you and you will pee yourself every time you cough or laugh. That will teach you for listening to a snake and deceiving your Husband"

Genesis according to SOM

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

what happened to the topic?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

So according to SOM we won't defecate or urinate in the new system, does that mean these functions are part of the inherited imperfection? I certainly don't remember that being part of the woes that God imposed on Adam and Eve after they sinned.

Read the account of Adam and Eve in a symbolic way, not a literal one. Did they truly eat a fruit? It begin with their offspring. Troubles begin with humans when satan was born and caused imperfection. Reason upon this if you will. Would GOD impose such a harsh punishment upon them for eating a piece of fruit? Does not make sense does it?

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

what happened to the topic?

I for one will move to another thread........questions arise so therefore a response was put forth.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In the New System..

Everyone will get a Turkey Sandwich!

And..

Mud Flaps for thier Truck!

It`s in the Bible!

......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit