in the JW new system will there be...

by highdose 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• highdose
    highdose

the following are questions that i've heard JW's ask, normaly they ask nobody in particualr, which is just as well because nobody in particualar ever answers back!...

Will we have seasons in the new system? if so how will we keep warm in winter etc? and feed ourselves

Will we were clothes in the new system? if so how will we make them? if not..... wow whole new world of problems there!!!

Will we have sex in the new system? or will we be too busy petting the lions?

will we have children in the new system? see above question.

will we have chocolate in the new system? or will we be limited to the reglion food of were we live? ( i can't live without chocolate)

Will we have telephone/ internet/ mail in the new system? if not how will the WBST orgainse us?

Will we have cars in the new system? or will we have to ride horses and therefore take forever to get anywhere?

...You know for somthing that people are pinning all there hopes on and willing to ruin their current lives for... they don't actualy know very much about it at all!

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

There is a simple answer to the above mentioned question:

NOBODY WILL EVER LIVE IN JW´s NEW SYSTEM.

Its like dicussing "What if we lived on Venus...." By the way, have you ever wondered how would we eat our ice cream, if we have lived in Venus? The temperature there would cause icecream to melt in 0,00000001 of a second, so we would have to eat it really fast...

Albert

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

ill we have seasons in the new system? if so how will we keep warm in winter etc? and feed ourselves

[Seasons will still remain and the snow will only be at mountain tops.The cold water will run down to the lower regions fresh and pure.]

Will we were clothes in the new system? if so how will we make them? if not..... wow whole new world of problems there!!!

[We will have plenty of time to weave our own clothing never in a rush. Beautiful garments will exist with many colors to be had.]

Will we have sex in the new system? or will we be too busy petting the lions?

[Reproductive organs would disappear if not.]

will we have children in the new system? see above question.

[When one planet becomes filled there will be plenty of space throughout the universe with many abodes to inhabit]

will we have chocolate in the new system? or will we be limited to the reglion food of were we live? ( i can't live without chocolate)

[Why not, chocolate is delightful.]

Will we have telephone/ internet/ mail in the new system? if not how will the WBST orgainse us?

[No electronics will exist in the new world. Hand written messages will be delivered the old fashion way.]

Will we have cars in the new system? or will we have to ride horses and therefore take forever to get anywhere?

[Various animals will be available for transportation on land and water. No vast oceans will exist, only what is necessary]

...You know for somthing that people are pinning all there hopes on and willing to ruin their current lives for... they don't actualy know very much about it at all!

Common sense will dictate what the new world will be like.......

t.f.d.s.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I have a huge list of things I would like to know if they are going tobe available in the nuorder this is some of them:

dental floss? Or do we just have to use a dirty old stick

magazines? not the watchtower or awake something juicy like playboy

chocolate? yep me too can't live with out it

movies& TV? just think all those dvds left over and nothing to watch them on

electricity? shit back to candle light and not been able to read playboy in bed

bed? what bed we will be sleeping under the stars or in caves probably

Transport? please please please we need cars aeroplanes boats trains, I'm not walkng that's final, I don't see myself on a donkey

wine/beer/spirits? I'm not going if these are not there

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I have a huge list of things I would like to know if they are going tobe available in the nuorder this is some of them:

dental floss? Or do we just have to use a dirty old stick

[Only biodegradable food such as fruit with saliva that will cleanse your teeth perfectly will exist]

magazines? not the watchtower or awake something juicy like playboy

[As ridiculous as your question is an answer will be provided. A perfect beautiful mate will exist for each person.]

chocolate? yep me too can't live with out it

[I now have a craving for chocolate]

movies& TV? just think all those dvds left over and nothing to watch them on

[Live performances only]

electricity? shit back to candle light and not been able to read playboy in bed

[Luminaries were created for this purpose, why candle light?]

bed? what bed we will be sleeping under the stars or in caves probably

[Each one will build their own dwelling it is written in Isaiah]

Transport? please please please we need cars aeroplanes boats trains, I'm not walkng that's final, I don't see myself on a donkey

[Walking is good for you and will be easy with a perfect body]

wine/beer/spirits? I'm not going if these are not the

[Why not wine? It makes the heart happy and people will not over indulge.]

t.f.d.s.
  • Chalam
    Chalam

I agree with Albert Einstein

There is a simple answer to the above mentioned question:

The WT have been proved false over and over so what's the point unless you are seeking to uncover more falsehood?

Blessings,

Stephen

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

This is true as it does not belong to Jehovahs Witnesses, GOD created it therefore it belongs to HIM. The Kingdom of GOD.......

t.f.d.s.

Have a good night/morning whatever..........

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The earth will be flat so that there will be no confusion about what time of day it is.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Yes, and brothers and sisters in the new system will not be farting.

Because farting is unclean and originates with Satan

AMEN!

Albert

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Bacon!!! That was my thing - Jehovah had better make a vegetable taste like bacon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit