in the JW new system will there be...

by highdose 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trueblue
    trueblue

The earth would be brought back to the way it was ment to be with the waters devided by heaven creating a canopy of water around the earth, making the earth into a planetarium. The earths temperature would be pretty much the same comfortable temperature all the way around.

• highdose
    highdose

true blue... i've exactly that theory debunked by a JW, can't remember the scripture used though...

maybe i was too busy thinking about what he would look like in the new system with no clothes....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

... there will be white butterflies.....

...and snails....

....and lions....

...in my garden eating my goddamn cabbages. As if I haven't got enough problems with bugs already.

• designs
    designs

Carrier Pigeons

• highdose
    highdose

another great point black sheep, will there be bugs? the worlds eco system needs bugs, even if they do have a habit of eating crops and stinging us and biting us etc etc...

and for the record i don't belive in the new system anymore ( see privious threads by me if you like) But this is a good way of debunking the "paradise myth"

heres another one... death will be no more, well what if you fall off a cliff/tree/house/moutain?????

• Juli
    Juli

No electricity? How many caged hamsters will it take to overcome gravity and accomplish interplanetary travel??

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    what if you fall off a cliff/tree/house/moutain?????

You won't fall off a mountain coz you are not stupid. You are perfect.....in every way.... you won't even need a bra

• highdose
    highdose

let em swing free eh black sheep?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I am presuming that there won't be any lantana in the bush to get my bits tangled in

• highdose
    highdose

your bits will be perfect black sheep, they will never get tangled in anything you don't want em to!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit