in the JW new system will there be...

by highdose 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sacolton
    sacolton

The official WT canned answer to all:

Jehovah will provide. (End of story)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I believe that there will be nothing but stagnation. Everything anyone does is what they are told to--while Jehovah will not remove the desire to do normal things (sex, chocolate, etc.), He will expect you to fight it and just do what He tells you. You will be too busy doing dead works to enjoy anything--even exploring things will be banned because you will be too busy doing those dead works.

That is what the witlesses will not tell you--and that's assuming that it is possible to be there at all.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

true blue... i've exactly that theory debunked by a JW, can't remember the scripture used though...

maybe i was too busy thinking about what he would look like in the new system with no clothes....

hmmmm hope you are female unless you have a good explanation for wanting to see a man without clothes

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

No electricity? How many caged hamsters will it take to overcome gravity and accomplish interplanetary travel??

GOD = caged hamsters

Nothing is impossible for GOD, trust that HE has "everything" planned and in order to solve all of your wonders.......HE will satisfy the desire of every living soul as written.....

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I have just one question for everyone:

Why are the beans at Taco Bell mooshie? I hate mooshie beans don't you? Why aren't they whole beans like at Chipotle? I wanna know.....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

SoM:

Will we have sex in the new system? or will we be too busy petting the lions?
    [Reproductive organs would disappear if not.]

In that case, how will I piss? Or will I have to stop drinking fluids?

W

• Prov1320
    Prov1320

Son of man, you can't be serious? lol

God being a "catch-all" solution to everything, including micromanaging every single individual, is quite a dilusional statement.

• trueblue
    trueblue

I have just one question for everyone:

Why are the beans at Taco Bell mooshie? I hate mooshie beans don't you? Why aren't they whole beans like at Chipotle? I wanna know.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cep5-NJYeEQ

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

In that case, how will I piss? Or will I have to stop drinking fluids?

W

Who said you would have to pee or even poo for that matter? Have you ever heard of "zero" waste manufacturing? If man can do this don't you think GOD can? GOD is a "clean" GOD and waste is "unclean". Therefore it will not exist in The Kingdom of GOD.......

I never said your organs would disappear just stated that if we did not need them they would vanish. Once we do not produce waste is there any need for intestines? Hmmmm It is written we will be cleansed from the inside out until we reach perfection in original design.

t.f.d.s.

• highdose
    highdose

god = caged hamsters...?!?! WTF! son of man... that tells me everything i need to know about you. and yes am a woman or rather in JW terms " a lowly sister"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit