in the JW new system will there be...

by highdose 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

No, I listen in my mind. I don't even talk, it is all through thought process. GOD places images in my mind in order to show me what HE means. GOD instructs me as I am doing my task at hand and even instructs me what to say when I am communicating with people. Some of it is forced by inspiration in order to accmplish what GOD intends.

That is great. I have no dispute with what you do. In fact, it shows that the Governing Body was lying when they claimed to be God's Only Channel TM , as God has a channel to you.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

New System? Already described in detail. Read Lord of the Flies.

• trueblue
    trueblue

No, I listen in my mind. I don't even talk, it is all through thought process. GOD places images in my mind in order to show me what HE means. GOD instructs me as I am doing my task at hand and even instructs me what to say when I am communicating with people. Some of it is forced by inspiration in order to accmplish what GOD intends.

That is great. I have no dispute with what you do. In fact, it shows that the Governing Body was lying when they claimed to be God's Only Channel TM , as God has a channel to you.

I do wonder that God does give us all thoughts and then we choose to do what we will to do with them, during concentration we choose what to do with the thoughts and mistaking the thoughts as being our own thoughts. Like light passing thru a spectrum and you can see all the colors. Our mind like a spectrum that knowledge passes thru and in the beginning Adam and Eve were not to use the knowledge of good and bad, but they did, and now the knowledge of good and bad passes thru all of us.

Just a thought

I did not mien to pick on SOM and I am sorry,

Re: in the JW new system will there be...

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

Four pages of tripe. If there is no toilet paper there is no civilization

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit