in the JW new system will there be...

by highdose 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I was always told it didnt matter because if you live forever you can walk to the other side of the world to visit someone.. - and cheerily say 'see you in a few years'

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

you have reasoning sessions with god???? wow you really are the GB aren't you!

Yes I do have reasoning sessions, and no, I am not the GB. The slave is a literal "king" upon the earth. I guess you have not read many of my posts have you?

GOD inspires music upon the earth in order to have the artists provide funds to those in need. Did you know that? I do.........I know many many things.

t.f.d.s.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

SoM, I'm assuming that you do most of the talking in these "reasoning sessions" with God.

W

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

by the way, do tell me... these reasoning sessions you have with god... is this the same god that = caged hamsters???

I think you misunderstood this. You askes how many caged hamsters it require to escape the gravitational pull of the earth correct? I was just replying by saying that GOD will do this instead of your humorous hamster invention lol

• highdose
    highdose

i didn't ask about hamster it was someone else, maybe its you who hasn't been reading properly?

anyway duckie, keep taking the pills ok?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

SoM, I'm assuming that you do most of the talking in these "reasoning sessions" with God.

W

No, I listen in my mind. I don't even talk, it is all through thought process. GOD places images in my mind in order to show me what HE means. GOD instructs me as I am doing my task at hand and even instructs me what to say when I am communicating with people. Some of it is forced by inspiration in order to accmplish what GOD intends.

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

anyway duckie, keep taking the pills ok?

I just take vitamins, common health remedies such as ibuprofin (sp) and similar things....
  • highdose
    highdose

i see... you know what duckie? i reckon that your dr would be extremly interested in these images that god puts in your head! Seriously! i think you should go and see your Dr at once and tell them all about it!

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

i see... you know what duckie? i reckon that your dr would be extremly interested in these images that god puts in your head! Seriously! i think you should go and see your Dr at once and tell them all about it!

Why would I listen to you instead of GOD?

I think we have chatted enough, have a good day

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Son of Man, you are an ok person. I like ya. Check your pm, I just sent you one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit