• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Poison Ivy, I hate poison ivy...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I always wondered where my inter galatic burger bar would be

• trueblue
    trueblue

Son of man, heard that you have been hearding the goats again... Mathew 24: 11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/183926/1/Everything-You-Wanted-To-Know-But-Were-Afraid-To-Ask-t-f-d-s

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I had this conversation the other day with someone

As a JW I started learning new skills so I would be ready when the new system came.

After we had finished consuming all the remains from grocery stores, and clothing stores (hope some "modest" things are in my size!) we would be on our own.

So I learned to sew. But then there was the problem of getting material - head to the fabric stores that were still standing. But eventually we would have to make our own material which meant learning how to weave which meant leaning how to turn the raw material (let's say cotton) into thread which meant we had to learn how to grow the cotton and harvest it.

So I learned how to can tomatoes and cucumbers. Which meant I needed jars and seals. So how to make glass and the seals and then to the equipment to make those and how to get the raw materials to make them. And let's not forget learning how to grow tomatoes and cucumbers (yup I learned that too)

Paper We all know how much the WTS loves to publish things for the proper education of its masses. So they have to chop down the trees and (oops make the saws first) turn the wood into paper make the ink, make the printing presses and make the stuff that goes into making the presses. And after they figure all that out they have to find a way to distribute all this. Cars? Trucks? Just who is going to make all this? And keep it running?

Supposing that all this will happen they need power. Electric, gas, solar, wind. Whatever they need to make these things and they need to have the raw materials and the methods to make them.

Maybe all JWs will be given the special insight in how to make a power plant but then there is whatever raw materials they have to have to make the power plants.

Can you imagine a 20 yr old who only knows how to use a microwave is going to manage having to grow his own food and figure out how to cook it

It doesn't end. Well maybe it does. I sure hope for their sake that some of the people who know how to turn raw materials into products get resurrected before the new system runs out of all the old system products.

Oh yeah Jehovah will take care of all that.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

True Blue, I knew what you were implying.......

Who provides the food for us? Will they not grow on trees like in the beginning? GOD will instruct us on everything........so why worry?

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

god = caged hamsters...?!?! WTF! son of man... that tells me everything i need to know about you. and yes am a woman or rather in JW terms " a lowly sister"

Oh my goodness what a potty mouth

I meant that GOD would inform us of the way to escape the gravitational pull of the earth in case you did not know......

• highdose
    highdose

son of man, can you actauly back up with scriptures any of the claims youv'e made here? no you can't, and this has been my point all along with this thread... the entire basis scriptualy for the paradise belief is very thin and it is riddled with unanswered questions...

don't you think that if god wanted us to pin all our hopes on this paradise he would have provided more info about it? he went into extreme detail about Jeruserlam being destoryed , why not mankinds (supposed) ultimate hope????

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

son of man, can you actauly back up with scriptures any of the claims youv'e made here? no you can't, and this has been my point all along with this thread... the entire basis scriptualy for the paradise belief is very thin and it is riddled with unanswered questions...

don't you think that if god wanted us to pin all our hopes on this paradise he would have provided more info about it? he went into extreme detail about Jeruserlam being destoryed , why not mankinds (supposed) ultimate hope????

There are things I could tell you that cannot be backed up by scripture. I have what are called "reasoning" sessions with GOD. Most of my answers are, well that makes sense but I need to see it take place before I can accept it as true. That is because I am given "partial" until that which is complete arrives. The book of Isaiah does go into details about an abundance of food and the likes which would be like paradise.

These are things I have been told but we will have to see for ourselves:

GOD has to provide a better way of doing things for anything and everything man has designed and/or built. From the most intricate and extreme designs to the simplest. GOD will show us a better "everything" so to speak. We first have to learn about what we did before it is done away with. If an animal sacrificed its life in order to provide food we have to eat it. Nothing will be left for waste, everything will be used up before we make the transformation to perfection. Perfection means perfect in design and creation. Thought process and human emotion will still be the same. We just learn a better way of doing things and transform into a new person by way of learning.

t.f.d.s.

• highdose
    highdose

you have reasoning sessions with god???? wow you really are the GB aren't you!

• highdose
    highdose

by the way, do tell me... these reasoning sessions you have with god... is this the same god that = caged hamsters???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit