wife took it pretty well i guess...it's over...

by oompa 110 Replies latest jw friends

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

The Marty Feldman avatar told me I was safe using that one on you ;)

• nearlyfree
    nearlyfree

Hi Oompa - my heart goes out to you. I know things feel realy bad at the moment and the pain is all consuming and unbearable.... but it does get better and life will get better. It is early days yet, and life has a funny way of turning out, not as we expect, but nevertheless sometimes better than we expect. In the meantime though - keep positive and look after your self :)

• choosing life
    choosing life

Maybe the worst is behind you already because you are now choosing to carry on exactly as you desire? You have made your decision, all that is left is to work out the details.

Hope you find what you are looking for. Standing at the crossroads can be a scary thing. Having all the answers never really helped us out though.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Damn dude, sorry you're going through this. Take care of your self and don't make big decisions for a while. Seems like you're really level headed about all of it, though.

WLG

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Just reviewing my JWN for the last two days and catching up on your updates, Oompa.

Yes, you certainly will be DF'ed this time (granted, IN MY OPINION). They won't see any other choice.
    We have spoken and I know where you are at on all this, but call anytime you need a friendly voice.

Good luck sorting it all out.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Well, at least you can breath now my friend.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I can relate to this. it wont be an easy ride, but I promise, no matter how you feel now, you will feel so much peace soon. xxx

• sacolton
    sacolton

Oompa, you're just too hip to be a JW anyway.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

I really admire your courage Oompa.....I've been trying to build up the same courage for a while now and my situation is not as difficult as yours.......my wife is on my side. Stories like yours builds my confidance stronger each day. I will join you soon.

• startingover
    startingover

Oompa, you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit