by JWinprotest 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

I like pigs the tiny ones are so cute

Have a good day

• dissed
    dissed

A Guest

Your 'its ok to smack her once and awhile' rings very true with me.

A JW sister said the congregation servant told her husband it would be okay to spank her. And he did. Almost funny, no?!

Sadly, when she told us this, she agreed with the abuse, saying she deserved it, because she was such a brat.

My wife is convinced the GB hate women. She even felt this way while in, but quietly kept it to herself.

• dissed
    dissed

meangirl - loved your comment

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

I read this whole thread, and I'm STUNNED to say the least. Wow, wow, wow............ I was the victim of a certain amount of mental abuse from a co-dependent partner, as in, your completely incapable of taking care of yourself, therefore, you are needy, so I am needed, kind of relationship, as well as an abbreviated form of isolation. But I don't think I[ll ever complain about it again!

• meangirl
    meangirl

Thanks for the compliment dissed! Son of Man all I can say is WTH!!!!!

• Praying4Justice
    Praying4Justice

WOW.

I'll definitely have to ask my daughter about this. I have learned that the only way to get an honest answer from her is to read her body language. When she does not answer questions with definite answers, changes the subject and gets fidgety, I have my answer. The only thing I can do at that point is to make comments about right and wrong, common sense, etc. and hope that she thinks about it when she's by herself.

One can only hope and pray~

• White Dove
    White Dove

Kill the beaters with a frozen piece of meat, then cook and eat the evidence. That's from a story I had to read in English in 11th grade. Priceless!

• White Dove
    White Dove

The ones who stay aren't trying to be martyrs. They have been disabled by years of abuse, either by their fathers or husbands or both. They want to leave but fear reprisal and also think that it will get better. A lot of them have no money of their own and no place to go because the husband physically disables them by keeping their car keys and not giving them any money. They also might have kids.

Edit to add: They might also have no loved ones near. A lot of abusive mates will keep their victims isolated away from friends and family so the dirty little secret doesn't come out. They have no where to go, as far as they know.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's a short story written by Roald Dahl called "Lamb to the Slaughter"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOEV_8qA9ZY&feature=related

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thanks, Mrs. Jones. I'll check to see if that's the one. It was in a collection of stories in my English book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit