According to bookstudy, it's ok to beat wife.....occassionally

by JWinprotest 110 Replies latest jw friends

• meangirl
    meangirl

If you think about experiences they always give, it is never of the wife who was getting abused and decided she had enough and left her spouse. Then she lived happily ever after. No it is always, Sister Meek was abused by her husband for 55 years and do to her conduct the jerk was "won over without a word".......He is getting baptized today. Round of applause please.....Just like they always give experiences of high school graduates who turned a million dollar scholarship to pioneer and they are so happy cleaning toilets and Jah is providing. Yipppeee. It is not ever of a high school graduate who went to college and is now so happy to be making a decent living and cause the pressure of eaning a living is not hanging over their head they can concentrate on "spirtual matters." They make their points loud and clear. It is called peer pressure/ mind control.

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Son, yes I was speaking of the bible.

Meangirl, like always, they leave off the rest of the story. The part where the unbelieving wife-beater now becomes a believing wife-beater. A mecca for someone like that because its a place where women are powerless or pretty much.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Just like they always give experiences of high school graduates who turned a million dollar scholarship to pioneer and they are so happy cleaning toilets and Jah is providing. Yipppeee. It is not ever of a high school graduate who went to college and is now so happy to be making a decent living and cause the pressure of eaning a living is not hanging over their head they can concentrate on "spirtual matters." They make their points loud and clear. It is called peer pressure/ mind control.

Who said it was wrong to further your education in order to provide your family with the neccesities of life? It was "Not" GOD for HE understands what is necessary to survive. There are people who end up having to work three jobs if not more just to maintain the cost of living. Why would GOD instruct those HE loves to suffer in that way? Be wise as your Father is wise and adjust to this wicked world until The Kingdom of GOD provides all of the neccesities of life for "Free".......

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

just a note, mean girl changes the subject not GOD

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Why would GOD instruct those HE loves to suffer in that way? Be wise as your Father is wise and adjust to this wicked world until The Kingdom of GOD provides all of the neccesities of life for "Free".......

I think I just threw up in my mouth. I haven't followed your posts, Son, but you must not have read that book clear through. This is the god that wants to destroy anyone that doesn't acknowledge him. He's had his followers commit genocide in the past, wipe out entire civilizations of peaceful (for the most part) people so that he could consoliate his power base. He himself says he's a jealous god and will not tolerate disobedience.

That son of his, the one who's nickname you so blithely take as your own (some hubris in that), said that we would have all of our needs met NOW if we had enough faith. Guess all those folks who are waiting and working 3 jobs just don't have enough faith, huh? Or how about all those church-going people that outsource the jobs to Malaysia to get cheap labor and lay off the church-going people here that are just trying to make a living. Whats the predominate religion in Malaysia?

And what about the people that pray that the hurricane doesn't kill them, just like the neighbor across the street is praying. One gets killed and the other doesn't. Why did your god "listen" to one and not the other?

What about the young catholic boy or the jw boy (or lots of other religions for that matter), who prays every night, but who gets raped by the very shepherd claiming to protect the flock?

Yea, no one is perfect, I get that. But that book of yours makes a lot of promises and I just don't see any of them coming true.

Ada

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Ada, feel blessed because you live in the time period where all things written takes place and have been. You have just been pointed in the wrong direction. I am actually from GOD as He sent me forth. The one at Matthew 24:45-47

A time period was set for all creation upon the earth to live with "free will". Those in the heavens known as the wicked ones are being brought to justice at Harmageddon and I am witness to this. This has occured coincidental to the war in The Middle East.

Rest assure that Jesus Christ has been crowned, no not in 1914, but within these past years after september 11.......GOD is with me therefore I know.

t.f.d.s.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Anyway a lot has been laid down for this man and upon someone elses thread. Look at my postings in order to follow all that has been fed to those upon this forum.....have a great day.

Estephan, t.f.d.s.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Estephan,

You forgot to insert the photo of you with no shirt on.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Estephan,

You forgot to insert the photo of you with no shirt on.

I need a new photo that one is in the past There is a point to everything I do even if I have no clue why lol. As I have stated, I do nothing of my own accord only way things out and give in where I think it might be appropriate.

t.f.d.s.

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Well I can only apologize for highjacking the thread and this all makes me remember something my granny used to say. Never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig likes it.

Ada

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit