I am SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to Vent!!

by Lady Liberty 85 Replies latest jw friends

• etna
    etna

L L sorry to hear about this. It would be good for you to say to your M I L that we must be living in the last days "people showing no natural affection",what a bitch. SORRY! Ican't help it. Sorry for you and your daughter.

Etna

• hotspur
    hotspur

Poor thing..... hugs to you all!

One thing I learned after I left (I'll admit it took me a while) is a simple thing. I'm not bound to their rules anymore.... as simple as that.

I now take the opportunity to talk to the 'shunners' - the more public the better. If they want to make a spectacle of themselves then it's more grist to the mill! If they want to 'blow their top' then they can. All you've done is be pleasant and, dare I say it, HUMAN! Let them defend themselves to their public in their ministry.

Now, I appreciate, it's easier for an adult than a 15 year old. But, don't be bound by their rules.... live by yours! Let them have the problem - don't take it to yourself!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i'm with finally free

• Mary
    Mary
    Finally Free said: Personally, if it were me I'd send her a note telling her she should not expect any consideration when she's old and shitting herself. She can get her fellow cultists to change her Depends.

Bingo. I'd also tell her how thoroughly disgusted you are at her ridiculous behaviour, since it certainly doesn't reflect a Christ-like spirit and is certainly not something Jesus would have ever done. Tell her she's fulfilling bible prophecy by clearly showing she has "no natural affection" for her own flesh and blood and that she's "worse than a person without faith". Witnesses hate it when you use the very scriptures they like to use on everyone else.

Still, I think your mother-in-law's actions shows that it's more than just the religion-----she's obviously a mean-spirited, vindictive, miserable bitch who is using the excuse of the religion to enforce her own warped brand of "shunning".

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

mary, i love your comments

may i dare say we think alike? maybe 50%?

• Mary
    Mary

I'm sorry Brother DaCheech, but I can't talk to you unless I know that you are in an approved standing in the congregation. Did you get at least 15 minutes on your Field Serve-Us report last month? Do you have mike privileges? Can you please provide me with three references that can attest that you are a brain-washed Dub dedicated Witness of Jehovah?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

wink wink

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry to hear your troubles, L L. Thanks for sharing with us so we can be reminded how WTS makes people do these things.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is a blatant attempt to coerce you back. The message is, unless you do, your daughter's life is going to be ruined--and it will be "your fault". And, they will not stop until you are all the way back--believe in whatever the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger tells you, or else your daughter's life is going to be ruined.

I wonder how the witlesses would like to see a nice big Christmas decoration setup in front of your house this year. At this point, it's time to invite the worldly people to help set up a huge Christmas decoration setup, and have a whopper of a Christmas party. And not sending an invitation to your mother--hopefully she has to drive by the place every time there is a boasting session, and sit enviously watching the "sun worship" decorations.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

How on earth will that kind of treatment ever encourage anyone to turn to Jah. Wheres the balance!!?? It so annoys me when some (actually alot) withing the congregations feel THEY have been given the authority to judge!! Grrrrrr hello, they need to open their eyes before armegeddon or they are in for a big wakeup call.

sorry to hear this hun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit