Marijuana---Is It That Bad?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

In Los Angeles CA there seems to be some contraversy

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've tried it a couple of times with friends and have enjoyed the effects.

Too much of anything isn't good for you - it's all about moderation.

• minimus
    minimus

See....weed is always an interesting subject.

Anybody watch Showtime's "Weeds"?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Somebody "pass the dubie to the left side"

too much shit going on in this here forum.

Weeds is an EXCELLENT series

• minimus
    minimus

Do actors really smoke weed in the movies?

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Hey Everyone, I have never heard or seen a situation of a mean old husband smoking a Doobie and eating munchies and wearing a wife beater tank top and beating the hell out of his wife and kids like some booze drinkers at times will do, I have never heard of anyone ever dying (over dosing) from smoking to many Doobies, I have never heard of someone dying from laughing too hard from smoking some good earthy shit, I have never heard of someone’s house blowing up or being so toxic you can’t live in it any more from growing your own shit in it, I have never heard of delirium tremors from smoking a Doobie three times a week for twenty years, I have never heard of someone’s liver developing cirrhosis (scaring of the liver) from smoking a Doobie. Oh and I don't have my seizures if I smoke a doobie; I have never heard of someone setting by stream in the evening watching the sun go down and the stars come out with your best friend or wife while smoking a Doobie and giving thanks to god for his bounty of such natural things that bring such pleasure to our mortal souls and not wanting to doing it again.

http://hightimes.com/ht/welcome.html Hootie hoo

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> I have never heard of anyone ever dying (over dosing) from smoking to many Doobies

I saw a report that said that for one to overdose on marijuana one would have to smoke 15,000 joints in a period of 20 minutes.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I went to the doctor for a regular check up, when he listened to my lungs, he said,.."You can tell you're not a smoker." I just said,,,,

lisa

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it does me quite well

• oldflame
    oldflame

Well I don't mind saying something here about this. I worked all my life starting when I was 11. I was born with a birth defect in my spine called Spina Bifida Occulta, also from the abuse I put my back through out the years of my hard efforts I have the L4 & L5 plus C3 & C4 are blown. The L3 disc is what they call degenerating. So in other words I am screwed !

I cannot do surgery as it is very risky with a very low recovery rate for the better. Only 10% actually come out better. I take Pain killers everyday throughout the day just to manage life. I also use Cannibus. The Cannibus does not actually stop my pain but it gives me mobility that I would other wise not have. I am prescribed by my Doctor and I am legally allowed to grow a certain amount of plants. I follow all the laws and I use it regularly. It does help, and I can see where it would help others in so many other ways.

It use to be legal in America until the 40's the government decided to illegalize it. Genesis 2 God tells Adam to make use of all seed bearing plant for God created them for our use. God created the Marijuana plant just like he created the trees and every living plant on this earth. Paul said that it was not what went into our mouths that was bad it was what come out of our mouths was what was bad. The scriptures say do things in moderation. I cannot see anything where it says we should not use it.

I am all for legalization of Marijuana and at least for medicinal purposes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit