Marijuana---Is It That Bad?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Mr. Dinah got me a little a couple of weeks ago so I would smoke it and quit bitchin'

It worked.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I think that any thing with addictive properties is dangerous for people with addictive personalities, MJ is no exception.

I don't smoke and I drink when I eat a nice meal, maybe a glass or 2 a week, maybe a beer, depending on what I am eating.

I tried a joint when I was 16 and it did nothing for me, much like tabacoo did nothing for me.

I don't have an addicitive personality.

I think that MJ isn't any worse than alcohool and as such should be regulated like it.

I really don't see a reason for it to be illegal.

Of course that does open up the issue of the other "light" drugs such as hash.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Um, PS, hash is just concentrated MJ

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Actually marijuana is not addictive.

I am all for legalizing it, as I have posted many times before.

purps

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Mr. Dinah got me a little a couple of weeks ago so I would smoke it and quit bitchin'

> It worked.

lmao... If only all men knew this powerful secret!

• MissingLink
  • bigwilly
    bigwilly

Purps, you are correct! As I stated above, I've involved MJ in my life to varying extents from every day to not at all without issue. I wish I could say the same for the damn cigarettes and coffee!

Dinah and Elsewhere, I make sure my lady has "happy medicine" readily available

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Bigwilly,

Shoot, you learn something new everyday !

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I tried it once, didn't feel a thing. I don't see what the big deal is.

Yeah legalize and then tax the hell out of it, that'll help with the budget deficit some. Keep the same DUI laws in place though.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i know a sister who took it for pain relief, she was df'd, its addictive so i guess thats why its wrong.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit