Think ive changed...can see it quite a bit laterly.PLEASE!!

by angel eyes 116 Replies latest social family

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You are not doing all of the following:

Telling the elders about coming on this forum.
    Letting your kids celebrate holidays or birthdays as they want to.
    Aux. pioneering.

Instead, you are screaming for attention here and claim things that will make us beg you to stop going/believing/pioneering.

Good luck with your stories. You might want to up the ante and say how your husband was asked to be an MS, but you are both considering moving where the need is greater.

• Satanus
    Satanus

She's pioneering, here;)) Nothing like sitting at home, working AND pioneering @ the same time. Cuppa tea?

S

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I tried out for "America's Got Talent" today. I got selected to go through, but it will make me miss meetings so I will just let it pass.
    My talent is stacking bullsh*t as high as humanly possible and convincing myself that I fool people.

• asilentone
    asilentone

AE, I am starting to think you are yanking our chains, you are doing some kind of strategy here.

• flipper
    flipper

I think we need to point Angel Eyes to some right answers and directions here. Why worry if she's BSing you or not ? Does it really affect your secure life , or not ? It doesn't mine. So- if she is sincere in asking for " serious answers " here - let's give her some. Remember- We were all somewhat confused exiting the JW cult. You guys are being somewhat paranoid here- she really is not after you - she's really just a confused JW. Let's be reasonable

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

"I think this has come through having to endure hell and back without any help, except Jehovah."

How did Jehovah help you? As a witness, you probably should share your experience as an example of how Jehovah does help those faithful to him.

WLG

• asilentone
    asilentone

lets see how far Angel Eyes will post here, we would probably eventually see what she is REALLY doing here. AE, Keep posting here.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Am I being misled by Satan ?

No, but you might be suffering from a bout of intellectual honesty and integrity from all the information that you have acquired

here, so stick around and keep both your eyes and ears open.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Nice thread AE.

The point you were working on this week was intellectual honesty.

In the theocratic book of homer intellectual honesty is defined

IH- which means keeping one's convictions in proportion to one's valid evidence. For the latter, one should be questioning one's own assumptions, not merely applying them relentlessly if precisely.

You have shown some progress but I am going to have to give you a W.

We look forward to you next week of posting.

Goshawk ;-)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Angel eyes, your posts indicate that you have a love for God. They also show you have been treated badly by members of the congregation and that you don't believe everything that issues forth from the organisation. Please put two and two together and realise you do not need to be enslaved to an organisation to be a lover of God. The organisation is NOT the truth or a representative of the truth - it is a sham. Just read Ray Franz's book "Crisis of Conscience" to see how the GB do not rely on Gods spirit to guide them. They makje decision arbitarily and 7 million people follow whatever is said, without thinking about the consequences. Think about what is best for you and your kids not what is best for a man made organisation and start doing what you know is right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit