Think ive changed...can see it quite a bit laterly.PLEASE!!

by angel eyes 116 Replies latest social family

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hey guys guess what! I just got a phone call from the elders! They have appointed me an elder. I explained to them that i post here but they were cool with it since it is called jehovahswitness.net. I told them that i dont believe in the org but they said thats no problem since they do things jahs way. They are also going to appoint me a pioneer immediately. Got to run now i have a jud committee to serve on tonite.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    I think this has come through having to endure hell and back...

Yes, AE, going though painful times does affect you and can make you question yourself, your previous behavior, and your core beliefs. Trying times have affected me and changed me, and I dare say they have done that to many others on this site.

The question you must ask yourself is this: Am I being true to what I really believe, or am I staying in a comfort zone? It's a wonderful situation when it's both, but being false to yourself just to ease the pain doesn't work in the long run. I'm not telling you to change; only you really know if you should do that. If you really believe the Watchtower's teachings then by all means follow them. I didn't ask my Ex to change her beliefs that I don't share, and I won't ask you to do that either. But I do suggest that you should look at yourself honestly, look at your beliefs honestly, and look at your relationship to God honestly. Base your decision on what you see there, so you can live at peace with yourself. That is the way to make decisions you will not regret further down the road.

I wish you a good journey on the path of self-discovery!

• isaacaustin
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I wish you would discover WT Library like the rest of us and read of what JW's are really allowed to do as oppposed to how you sugar coat the teachings of the WTBTS.

Here's a funny thing: If I were a JW on this board, defending JW's, I wouldn't defend them at all without WT Libarary.

Unlike others, I don't doubt your claims AE. I think your claims, instead of raising questions about your identity, raise more questions about your state of mind.

But you don't need to have my blessings, or anyone else, and you have made it very clear that you do as you please. Thus, I doubt that you will be overly offended at my words towards your thoughts and presentation of JW lifestyles...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wow i get to go to pioneer school too! Thatll look great on my resume. ae what can you tell me about pio school?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I think we need to point Angel Eyes to some right answers and directions here. Why worry if she's BSing you or not ?

I have been spanked by a dolphin fin. Alright. Regardless of why Angel Eyes posts such inconsistencies, I will respond to help people who might read the threads.

The elders have to approve an aux. or regular pioneer. I was one of the easiest-going elders there was, yet I could not have approved of a member who freely admitted to coming on 'apostate' websites. I might have ignored a member doing so, but could not ignore a pioneer doing it. Same with a pioneer letting the kids participate in birthdays and holidays. Why, that's almost as bad as fornication or smoking a cigarette.

If you are starting to do things that the elders cannot approve, don't tell the elders about it. If you reg. or aux. pioneer, stop wasting your life. If you are questioning the WT doctrine, good for you.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Thanks flipper and cantleave,you both fully understand where im at and i appreciate that. I wanted to put this out there to see who really are worthy of being heard....im glad you both understand and clearly have been through trials too. I'm hearing you both..thankyou. :)

omtheway out i can see why your no longer in....yes i pioneer..i have seen how many on here,likeyou arent truly happy with being away from the truth and thats what helps me to see that leaving wouldnt give me happiness.

flipper thankyou again, i'll pm you. x

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE I am giving a talk on the service meeting Tuesday and your wonderful pioneering experiences would be most helpful to me. Would you be willing to assist me?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

IA, you suprise me, i mean wow im so shocked that you wish to find fault with what i say..No surely not....really? thankyou for answering my questions, you have played a vital part...I shake your hand with great happiness. Thankyou.

I had been told that i would some like you on here....i didnt think i would but hey they are the older men and i guess they were right, however im glad i have the few friends on here too. Thankyou, thankyou thankyou...so much, truly truly im so happy.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Angel Eyes, OTWO is no longer in because he would not approve a JW to pioneer who posts on apostate websites? Ummm, ok. Sure.

I guess I just got approved as an elder who posts here and told the elders I don't beleive in the org. They are also interviewing me now for a postion on the governing body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit