Think ive changed...can see it quite a bit laterly.PLEASE!!

by angel eyes 116 Replies latest social family

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

She/he is only here to polish the outside of the cup for newbies and visiting interested potential converts victims.

There will be no reality check of what's inside.

• isaacaustin
  • angel eyes
    angel eyes

well being on this forum truly has made me stronger, its been a good training aid. Thanks.

I thought being a jw was tough, i came on here hoping id find ones who had gone through similar things, but hey i did find some, and others hadnt a clue, but they made me tough.....i now find it much easier thanks to you all.

I bid you all well.....feel free to hijack the thread or say as you choose, you normally do lmho...good evening to you all.........xxxxxxxxxxxx

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bye Angel Eyes.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Another precious witness of jehovah that can't take personal responsibility for theyre life. Wow - tell us something that we don't know.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

<-----passed caring

Hopefully I've killed this thread

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yeah Josie...it is a worthless one so hopefully it dies

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It ain't dead yet. I have decided not to pick on AE anymore, but I cannot let this one slide without comment.

....i came on here hoping id find ones who had gone through similar things, but hey i did find some, and others hadnt a clue....

Yes, life is full of different types. Everywhere, you find those without a clue. Even here. Did you ever hear the story about the pot that called the kettle black?

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Or someone putting up a facade and claiming to be stronger each nite yet gohng to bed more lost each and every nite regardless of her claims.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Wow, six pages of witnessing. I bet she can count six hours of field service, one hour a page. Calculating RV's will take a little more time, so now up to seven hours of field service. She can get her quota easily with all of you posters encouraging her/him to keep posting rediculous, stupid little comments that doesn't do anyone any good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit