Think ive changed...can see it quite a bit laterly.PLEASE!!

by angel eyes 116 Replies latest social family

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yup as you clearly state...you mis conclude all the time :) but hey im not having a go at you..nothing personal.

Im not outrageous,i live a good morally clean life. My elders are fine with my lifestyle for i do nothing unscriptual.

Yes i said i DONT want to leave...hence showing what you said "why would i consider leaving" ive never considered that. Thankyou.x

• Farkel
    Farkel

Do you think pioneering will give you better odds of making into the Paradise Earth instead of having your God splatter your guts all over the place?

Yes or no.

Farkel

• angel eyes
  • minimus
    minimus

Angel Eyes, I still don't understand why you are drawn here, knowing the Faithful Slave says this is a bad place. It seems like you're trying to make friends with "apostates". Isn't this wrong for you to do?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AE..

I`ve never said you live an immoral life..

Or..

Have done anything wrong..

The Fact Is..

For a Jehovah`s Witness..You are Outrageous!..

Your life style is Not in Accordance with WBT$ Rules..

Your Actions would never be tollerated,in any Kingdom Hall..

Except yours..LOL!!

................................OUTLAW

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i no outlaw...i never said you had said id been immoralim not having ago at you..i think your cool, honestly.

• flipper
    flipper

ANGEL EYES- Good thread . I think many of us when finding out about the injustices committed inside the witnesses do have confusion about what we are finding out. There is a reason for that confusion. You asked in your thread, " Am I being misled by Satan or has it been a remolding for the better ? " I'm here to verify and let you know definitely- it's " been a remolding for the better . "

Try to understand what I'm going to tell you - this is VERY important. Many religious groups- ( not just JW's ) tell their members that if they hear about negative information about their particular group in the news, media, other written information , - even though it's true - members are told NOT to believe it because it comes from Satan " allegedly ". So ALL mind control organizations use this technique to PREVENT YOU from discovering information you desperately need to know about in order to make an INFORMED decision about Jehovah's Witnesses or any other religion. If the WT society has nothing to hide - why would they tell their members NOT to research the internet to read varying information about Jehovah's Witnesses ? It's because they DO have something to hide which they don't want you or others to discover- as they don't want to lose more members due to dirtry laundry being exposed.

I really would encourage you to read 2 important books. " Combatting Cult Mind Control " by Steve Hassan & his second book, " Releasing the Bonds- Empowering People to Think for Themselves ". These 2 books helped me to see after exiting Jehovah's Witnsses that it WAS a good thing to inform myself and discover ALL information I could have access to. I learned it was not a good thing but a negative thing that the WT society exercised " information control" over it's members. Think about it - the ONLY way to reeducate yourself is to have access to a variety of information. People are not allowed to do that in the Jehovah's Witnesses. Reading Hassan's books helped clear up a lot of confusing feelings for me. I think it would do the same for you. Good luck, just know we are here for you if you have any questions. Peace out to you, Mr. Flipper

• Farkel
    Farkel

:no

Then why waste your time doing it?

Your odds of winning the lottery jackpot, getting struck by lightning, discovering a cure for all cancer and winning the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes all in the SAME DAY are much better than your odds of even getting ONE JW convert in the next 20 years of pioneering.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AE..

I don`t think your having a go at me either..

Nor am I at you..(I gave you a Frigg`n cute Bunny for Chriss sake!..LOL!!)

I am having a go at your posts though..

I debate the subject at hand..

Personally..

You`d probably be Fun to go to the Pub with..

................................OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

No response??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit