Think ive changed...can see it quite a bit laterly.PLEASE!!

by angel eyes 116 Replies latest social family

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Im glad im changing, everyday we all change in some small way but hey ive learnt alot from many on here....thankyou all for your imput :)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

care to show any examples or proof AE or is it your over imagining opinion again?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

proof? of what? lol.... you enjoy yourself....chat on here as much as you like, go for it...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

proof of the WTS assisting in non JW aid

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Jookbeard, let her other brothers and sisters answer that question. Surely they are here....

Again AE, having been at several foreign branches, along with Brooklyn Bethel, I can only say that you are wrong, JW's provide little to no aid to non JW's in emergency situations. And they discourage the elders in any situation from trying to do so.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder why she has to make a statement that is such a blatant lie, it's a well known fact that the WTS do nothing in so called Worldly aid, yet she spurts out a crass and stupid comment to the contrary, on this very forum there is a lot of eye witness accounts on the zero aid that the WTS done in Katrina

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Jookbeard, I personally think the best thing one can do when one says the things like AE, isn't to label her a liar, but to demonstrate her words to be false. Then anyone reading can make up their minds for themselves.

It will also give you peace. Don't worry. Do you think that any potential lurkers here take AE seriously?

AE, I don't say the above to offend you per se, but at the same time, I hope you realize (perhaps you do) that you do not represent anything particularly truthful or illuminating about Jehovah's Witnesses.

But as you say you are here for friends, then I hope you enjoy their company. Making inaccurate statements regarding JW activities will no doubt drastically limit the pool of available "friends" you can draw from.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yanks won in 13. Game 3 tomorrow!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Yankees Dodgers would make an excellent World Series! We can call it the Steroid Bowl, where repentent, former users of PED's dominate the Series...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Lol AE do you realize the mockery you are making of the WT? I dont know your agenda but thats what your are accomplishing. Everyone here knows, some are too kind to burst your bubble. Keep going, your doing great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit