Think ive changed...can see it quite a bit laterly.PLEASE!!

by angel eyes 116 Replies latest social family

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

isaacaustin- I think AE needs our support- NOT to BE her JC!

• Lieu
    Lieu

Well AE, you said no one helped you but Jah. So if you've finally figured out he's all you need ... why return to those whom you do not need nor were there to help you?

I figured it out a long long time ago. Satying with Jah and your core beliefs does not mean staying with those who are a "downer" to your mental health.

Leaving them in no way shape or form equates to leaving Jah ... no matter how much someone says it is.

You are perplexed ... because had a a far more sustaining and closer relationship with Jah when you weren't aroung JWs.

Admit it.

PS. Some of the people here are totally out of line to the point of nasty. Why treat someone as nasty as you claim to have been treated? Is that supposed to be helpful?

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Lilith, i offer support, only asking for honesty in return. See my supportive posts of her when she was new to this board. Again, i only ask for honesty in return.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hello Angel Eyes and TruthSeekerIam

Have been through hell ourselves and know firsthand conditional love, false brothers, weeds etc.

Have made a few replies recently and one new topic - please check out and see if you can relate and want to chat.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/member/34114/posted/1

You can PM me.

Best wishes for all

Warm Christian love

Fernando

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

We all change Angel.

Though you have largely ignored what I have said to you [I believe based on your judgement that I am 'apostate'], I hope you will think about this.

I believe you are changing because you are allowing yourself to think. Oh, you still put up the front of defense against anything negative toward the Witless religion. But you cannot fully ignore the facts stated, you might have even dared investigate a few of them quietly. And you found that these 'opposers' here are not completely wet, are not liars.

You don't know it yet, but cognitive dissonance is active in your mind right now. That little itch that says 'something's wrong, I just don't know what it is'. I hope you keep scratching.

Jeff

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I don't know you personally angel eyes and we've never had much communication on an ongoing basis.

Only you will know if you have changed.

I believe that we all have a path before us. When we are ready to take or left or right, things will align themselves in order to allow that to happen. I questioned a lot about the faith when I did my personal study, but it still took me 12 years to arrive at the place that I was willing to put my trust 100% in my creator and follow him and be to be strong enough to know what that would mean leaving an organisation - that was my journey though.

You like many believe that your religion has the truth - I may not agree with you and others and that is okay. My hope is that you are more concerned about following God rather than man and that if that requires you to make a change in your current path that you are strong enough to do so.

• isaacaustin
  • LouBelle
    LouBelle

On the subject of charity... angel eyes perhaps you could share the cases of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society helping worldy communities. In my 23 years of being a JW it occured to me that we didn't help outside of those that we considered our brothers, perhaps that was only in Southern Africa - I don't know. I would be genuinely interested if you could site some reference for me to look up and to set this matter straight.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

LouBelle, those requests for evidence of quotes for WTS aid to non JW causes would be good to see, but perhaps it was confined just to Saffa's , although here in the UK I'm pretty sure the WTS done jack shit/zero/nil/a big fat nothing for non WTS communities as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit