Circuit Assembly This Past Weekend "Safeguard Your Spirituality" -Everyone Please Enter-

by tryingtoexit 76 Replies latest jw friends

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

(tryingtoexit)

It's a sin the way this krazy kult makes people choose between loved ones and "God's organization". You would think any religion espousing a God of love would put that love front and center, rather than terrorizing people with the image of demons poisoning you.

If you can sit in the center of a public talk with such outrageous nonsense, you must be a pretty strong individual. I am saddened that your wife is still susceptible to whatever hypnotic malarkey they're throwing out there.

Cheers

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Tryingtoexit,

Hang in there man. It's a tough go for sure. Here's a big hug for you in manly guy thing kind of way... (((((You))))

Sam Whiskey

• Satanus
    Satanus

""the knowledge you have is from the table of the demons""

I would have burst out laughing, when she said this. You could try doing some courting again, if you want.

S

• tryingtoexit
    tryingtoexit

@ dozy- I heard about that, I think it said "embracing" but you could still discreetly hold your mates hand, oh well, it dont make me no never mind anyway

@ Lady Liberty- Thanks for that, yeah I know all about the 607 mess all too well, that was one of the determining factors into me really investigating "the truth", preciate your support.

@ blue canary- I hear you I felt the same way as you yesterday, I know people were looking at me like "why is this man looking so evil?!"

@ cheerios- LOL!! Love your sarcasm, I would love to say something like that verbatum to a witness and see how they respond.

@ VoidEater- I'm not that strong, lol, I just love my wife enough to be tortured through one last assembly, I think the time is NOW to really let her know everything I know and see where it goes, I'm loosing patience. I've already found another apartment, so if things get ugly, I already have somewhere else to go...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Next my wife texts me saying "if you still wanna be the HEAD, then you should be on time when the music starts at 1:30"

It's a tough road, but use some of the WTS rules against her. Not in some cruel way, but tell her that Jehovah doesn't let her off the hook for being a good wife if her husband is not an active participant in her beliefs.

• tryingtoexit
    tryingtoexit

Thanks Sam

Satanus, lol, I certainly have alot of options, lol, but thats another subject, I'm just gonna see how things play out between me and her after everything is said and done, if we dont end up together, I wont be a lonely man thats for sure.

• tryingtoexit
    tryingtoexit

OnTheWayOut- I like that, yeah I am making it a point to be very cautious and loving in everything I say against "the truth"....dont want to fit the sterotypical angry/possessed apostate that she thinks people that leave are.

Elaborate a little more if you can though...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Basically what it amounts to is this: you need to be a better man than before.

• carla
    carla

Next my wife texts me saying "if you still wanna be the HEAD, then you should be on time when the music starts at 1:30" -- she text's you after the speakers just got done talking about NOT texting? to blackmail you into being on time? doesn't sound very submissive to me! maybe she needs a tune up by the elders? she is stumbling you no doubt.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

As for the Head of Household thing, WTS teaches that she must be submissive regardless of her husband's beliefs or involvement in the congregation. You can tell her that. You can say that "Jehovah hates a divorcing." The worst that should happen if she wants to be faithful to Jehovah is that she insists that you don't attack her beliefs. You can promise such a thing. Now, as far as actually reaching her, I recommend that you read Steve Hassan's RELEASING THE BONDS. He is a cult expert, that's his second book on how to help someone out of a cult. His first book was better, but is more for helping oneself rather than a loved one (COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit