Circuit Assembly This Past Weekend "Safeguard Your Spirituality" -Everyone Please Enter-

by tryingtoexit 76 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They talk about the "table of demons" being these apostate sites, and that it is rotten. However, I have seen the spiritual monosodium glutamate served at the Kingdumb Hell and A$$embly Hell. All they do is poison your mind, preventing anyone from doing anything fulfilling, and guilting them into doing more field circus and doing less social stuff and fun (texting). As for waiting until field circus is finished, if that were to happen, you would be hounded into doing more (plus, who has time after field circus that isn't for studying for the next boasting session?).

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hang in there, TTE.

Sylvia

• tryingtoexit
    tryingtoexit

Billy- Nice breakdown, you even hip me to some new things, thanks, the more I think about it I laugh at the D.O. for thinking he knows so much, when really he knows little

WTWizard- Yup, you know it, anything fun? Unnnnaccepppptable, lol, they not having it, it's like a fraternity where no fun is allowed.

Thanks Slyvia *hugs back*

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the last C/O I had contact with before my fade was the ass Mike Hogdson, who cornered me at the end of one meeting and demanded to know if I thought the WTS was the channel Blah blah blah, I was not ready for an instant D/Fing so palmed him off with some B/S, great unity they have dont you think?

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

All this crap they feed you at assemblies are THREATS...veiled not veiled implied written unwritten....threats. You WILL toe the line you WILL obey everything we tell you to do WITHOUT QUESTION you will NOT read anyone elses literature. You will NOT go to any other web site but watchtower.org. You will NOT text you will NOT be affectionate or inquisitive or thought provoking. You will NOT have fun. You WILL spend every freakin waking hour you have in servitude to the WATCHTOWER SOCIETY or we WILL TAKE YOUR FAMILY AWAY.

And they SMILE when they say it.

They fucking SMILE...and take your life away.

• finding my way
    finding my way

Very interesting thread.

I'm sorry you are going through all this with your wife. My husband was never a witness so I can't totally relate but it seems you've already gotten some good advice. I can't remember who said it, but someone mentioned that women sometimes head off with emotion and calm down. I'm a woman and can totally relate to that. I could see my "believing" mother acting just like your wfe and I know how it can make a persons blood boil so hang in there. I hope she will appreciate you as a husband more and more as you become happier and more weightless with freedom during your fade and after. If you keep up the good behavior and good husband traits then sooner or later she will have to see that she's the one that's not holding up her end of the deal.

I'd also like to thank all those that made me laugh! I'm still learning all the new words to replace Watchtower language and it gets me laughing out loud every time. "Witless", "field circus" etc. etc.

And that whole BAD ASSOCIATION thing?! puh lease. That is so retarded. a couple years back one of my step sisters had me on her Myspace even though she wasn't supposed to be associating with my disfellowshipped self. Then she went to a convention and let me know afterwards that she would be deleting her account and couldn't talk to me anymore. Now she's on Facebook but I'm not on her friends list. My 2 Brothers that have live in girlfriends are though but they are just inactive...not disfellowshipped so it's okay. By JW standards, they are breaking the rules by living with girls before marriage and I'm married, but whatever. It's the label that counts right..? ;)

hang in there,

~fmy

• rocketman
    rocketman

Threads like this one make me realize how lucky I was that my wife and I got out at the same time.

• minimus
    minimus

Hi Trying. You asked for our thoughts. Honestly, my first thought was "what a bitch". You're begged to go and then treated like sh^t afterward. Being in a cult sucks! 2 for being loving husband!

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

Wow, what a couple days you had.

I really feel for you. I am always amused when folks listen to the program and are thinking about others who they feel are in need of the council being given. So hypocritical.

I come from a family where one parent was not a witness and we were constantly being counciled about my father. He was viewed as the head of the household in secular things. However, my mother was our spiritual head. A sister is not free to leave her spouse unless her husband is stopping her from serving Jehovah. As long as you support her feelings and her desire to worship in her own way, she really has no scriptural reason to leave you. That being said it seems people move on fairly easily these days and if you already have an apartment in mind, I wonder if you are at least thinking of leaving your marriage. Be prepared if you do decide to tell her everything you have learn about the BOrg , witnesses are trained to veiw apostacy as if they are being vomitted on and will most likely fight back.

I wish you peace.

I have several witnesses on my facebook page also and am very curious to see if they slowly disappear. I wonder if the mention of facebook and msn was in the talk outline or if some just choose to include it on their own. Has anyone else heard this council?

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

And that whole BAD ASSOCIATION thing?! puh lease. That is so retarded. a couple years back one of my step sisters had me on her Myspace even though she wasn't supposed to be associating with my disfellowshipped self. Then she went to a convention and let me know afterwards that she would be deleting her account and couldn't talk to me anymore. Now she's on Facebook but I'm not on her friends list. My 2 Brothers that have live in girlfriends are though but they are just inactive...not disfellowshipped so it's okay. By JW standards, they are breaking the rules by living with girls before marriage and I'm married, but whatever. It's the label that counts right..? ;)

There is this major double-standard of judgement that makes me SICK!!! My parents can justify having dealings with my sister who has been inactive for years, has an illegitimate child (whom they ADORE - which is WHY they deal with her), has stolen money from them (but my dad never pressed charges), whom they KNOW is committing 'fornication' out there, and her only friend is some girl she used to work with. They REFUSE to have dealings with me - but they WILL still bother with my sister who SHOULD be DF'd, but because she's not...she approved association while I'm 'dead' to them all because I am DF'd. HOW in the heck does that make sense? Not to mention all the pioneers I see at the club when I go out...droppin it like its hot on the dancefloor like they aren't accountable to anyone but those SAME pioneers ignore me and act like I don't exist when they see me out. Come on! I actually had a friend that would come in and out the truth based off of how her LIFE was going. No lie - she would hook up with some guy, and she would be all about running the streets - doing her thing. I would tell her that I do NOT approve of her choices, but that as my friend I love her and would be there for her no matter what...and I always was!!!!!!! Eventually the dude would break her heart and she would get this epiphany that she needs Jehovah back in her life - and would come back. She has been reproved for doing this TWICE. Each time she comes back, she claims to be a 'new' person and goes along strong till another guy comes into her life and BAM - she's out again in the streets. This last time she got her heart broken, she got DF'd (I was already DF'd at the time) and she and I had been in contact despite my situation. WELL, of course she is back on her high spiritual horse and informed me that she can no longer have dealings with me...that she is going to follow the elders direction and do things right THIS TIME (what...like all the OTHER times too???)! So once again, this girl who I've stuck by despite all her mess and junk, turns her back on ME when she is no better. That kind of judgemental behavior is so disgusting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit