Am i correct?

by angel eyes 121 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Angel Eyes..

You don`t have 1 positive post as of yet..

And..

This is what you post..

guess its good for some being raised in and not for others?
    Hmmmmmm

Then you get all pissy with ATJ for answering you honestly..

You don`t want him on your thread..LOL!!..

Next time just Post.. "You only Want the Answers,You want to Hear"..

"

You sound--like Forrest Gump. "
    LOL
    "My name is Angel Eyes. People call me Angel Eyes.".....palmtree67

.........................OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

*shakes head*

I apologize for not giving the AE approved response... Heres I go....

serious? no...lighthearted...thats what i like...lifes much easier that way.
    lol...you do know how to tell em :) and never fail to make me smile :))))))

Tee Hee Hee! Hugs AE (((AE)))

• VIII
    VIII

Run Forrest, run!!

Light hearted! That's me. Especially on a Saturday, having slept in, didn't go in FS, am lounging on the sofa, just taking it easy.

Ain't life grand since leaving the Cult?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i MEANT good for some raised in the truth and not others raised in the truth...

as in, i know some raised in the truth who feel its the best, yet some on here say otherwise.

THATS what i meant...READ .

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

you guys really make it hard to listen to what you have to say. So glad there are genuine ones who have life experinces.....thankyou to them, they make my ears remain open :)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

(((AE)))

Don't let the naysayers discourage you from keeping your eyes closed. It will get better....

I am rooting for you. I'd hate for you to consider that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't the best religion around. Clearly, you need to continue to think that way. I am all for you continuing to think you are better then everyone else, because you are a JW.

(((AE)))

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"you guys really make it hard to listen to what you have to say."

Ummmm, excuse me, but didn't you just say this was NOT a serious discussion, only "light-hearted". ( Although I don't know what's "light-hearted" about claiming that born-in JW's are better people than ones who come in from the world????? )

????? Are you for real ??????????

• Chalam
    Chalam
    Luke 18
    The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everybody else, Jesus told this parable: 10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

13 "But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

14 "I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

All the best, Stephen

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ones raised in the truth have a study all their life and then study with a bro or sis (when teenager) for 3 years or more...

Ones who come in from the world study 5 months maybe a year i think some have....so yes ones raised are far more looked after. My opinion and others actually...

So Far..

Not one post to back that up..

Just "Your Opinion"..

....................OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Stephen, for once, I like the scripture you chose...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit